Chapter Two

A pic of Brandon is off to the side!! Hope you all like Colton haynes!!

-.-.-.-.-.

Lysander's P.O.V

There she is again.The same girl I've seen here almost every day for two years.

        I've never bothered to try and have a conversation with her. After all cemeteries aren't exactly the happiest places to have those. My  shift doesn't end for another hour and there honestly isn't much to do.

Yes i do work in a graveyard.

                I needed to start working when I was fourteen so I could earn money to get my Camaro. Of course my dad had offered to buy it for me but I politely declined his offer by telling him I wanted to buy it myself using my own money. I've always hated borrowing money from my parents even though they have far more than enough for me, they basically throw it in my face every time I see them, which isn't often.

                        This cemetery  was the only place I could get a job at the age of fourteen and I've worked here ever since. Even after I finally got my car I've stayed. Not only does the job pay a fair amount of cash but I'm physically doing nothing all day. The only thing is my parents are concerned that I'll work here until  the day I die.

                   The girl standing in the graveyard is absolutely beautiful. She's a brunette on the short side, she's probably about 5'5. She's skinny and she is none other than Amy Carson.

                Believe me I'm no stalker. Everyone knows Amy. I guess that's one of the perks of being one of the hottest most popular girl in school, whereas I'm just the school nerd. Maybe that's just  another reason I'm so hesitant to talk to her.

         From what I know she isn't arrogant or stuck up but you can never be too sure.

              I'm about to turn away and go do something useful but that's when I notice she's crying. She's been coming here every day for over two years, and of course I've seen her cry before but for some reason I'd feel weird if I just turned away and did nothing this time. Not that  I didn't feel weird any of the other times. Maybe today is the day I finally grow some balls...not that I didn't already have them before.

                      Still not quite sure what's gotten into me I slowly make my way over to where she's standing. I just stand there behind her for a few seconds, watching her, before I finally say something.

"Hey," I say just above a whisper but she doesn't hear me. "Hey," I say slightly louder this time.

She twists around towards me.

"You okay Amy?" I ask. You are such an idiot of course she isn't okay.

"Do I know you?" She asks, narrowing her eyes at me skeptically.

"Probably not," I say,  " We go to the same school. I'm that shy idiot always reading in the back of the class."

She laughs.

"Nice to meet shy idiot always reading in the back of the class," she says.

                         I push my glasses up and smile before saying, "actually it's Lysander."

"Interesting name," she says, "I take it your parents were fans of a Midsummer Night's Dream?"

Pretty and smart, you don't find that everyday.

"Oh yeah," I say, " a Midsummer Night's Dream was the bomb back when I was born."
The bomb? Did I really just say that?

She smile a little before her eyes slowly land on one of the gravestones.

"So, uh who was this?" I ask stepping up next to her.

"They," she says, "were my parents."

"Oh," I look down and see what she's referring too.

                                     There are two headstones sitting side by side, one is labeled Natasha Carson and the other is labeled Martin Carson.
"So who're you here for then?" She asks looking back up at me.

"No one," I say.

"So you're probably one of those creeps who wander graveyards looking for their next rape victim huh?" She says.

"No," I say, "I work here!"

"Whoa that makes me feel so much safer. No more need for me to pull out my rape whistle on you."

                 I sigh, " I've worked here for almost four years now. I've been saving up money for my car."

"Why've I never seen you here before then?"

"Well I've seen you."

Smooth. Real smooth. Why don't you just come out and tell her you're a stalker while your at  it?

"Why'd you bother to say anything this time?" She asks raising her other eyebrow.

Uh-oh.

Bitch alert.

"Did you just cal me a bitch?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest.

Did I just say that out loud?

"Yeah," she says, " you did."

                     She turns around and starts to walk off towards the parking lot.
"Hey," I say after I catch up to her, " I'm sorry I didn't know I was thinking out loud. I do that alot."

"Just the fact that you were thinking it though," she says.

              She runs over to her car and jumps in.
"Maybe we could talk at school!" I shout to her before she shuts the door. She sticks her head out her window and pauses before shouting back, "yeah probably not! I have a boyfriend by the way!"

                       With that she drives away, not giving me any time to respond.

Of course she has a boyfriend.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Hello again my wattpadians!!  So, I had nothing to do so I decided to update again, hope you all liked Lysander. Any thoughts on who should play him? I've been leaning towards Dylan O'Brien(wearing glasses of course) because even though Lysander is supposed to be nerdy that doesn't mean he can be a cute nerd. Anyhow, I don't know when I'll update next but know it will be between now and next Friday. I might even try to update again tonight. Next chapter will most likely be in Amy's P.O.V agian. Hope y'all enjoyed!!

Byyyeee!!
Instagram: momo36235
Email:momo36235@gmail.com

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan