Epilogue

Amy's P.O.V

"I now present to you, your graduating class of 2015!"

As soon as our Principal finishes his sentence, I watch as everything kind of turns into chaos. I can barely comprehend who is who within the tangle of bodies. But that doesn't really matter.

I just graduated.

I realize that my picture of how I saw my graduation playing out several months ago has changed drastically. Mostly because of Brandon. Boyfriend or not, we had made a pact back in freshman year that we would graduate together. They played a little video in his honor, with a bunch of pictures and everything. A lot of them were of the two of us. I will admit that I cried a little, but could you really blame me? He' s still kind of my best friend.

Lysander is doing well. I almost cried again during his valedictorian speech. He's still going to be on crutches for a little while but at least he isn't in his wheel chair anymore.

Then there's Ben.

No seriously, there's Ben.

I smile up at him as he walks over towards me grinning. He picks me up and spins me around, making my heart soar in my chest.

Surprisingly enough, Ben graduated with better grades than I did.

"We're finished," Ben says burrowing his head into my shoulder. "We're free."

I grab his hand and begin pulling him towards the gym doors. I was already starting to feel claustrophobic being in between all those people.

When we get outside I immediately pull Ben's lips to mine. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I don't give to him at first. I never do. So he bites my lip and a moan escapes from me.

"I feel like it'll be awkward if I say something to stop this," I hear Lysander's voice say. "But I feel like it would be even more awkward if I just sat here and watched."

I pull away from Ben to see Lysander and Bella sitting up against the school a few feet away from Ben and I. Bella is Lysander's girlfriend. She's really pretty, she has long black hair that curls at the ends. She's a British transfer, her and Lysander became official almost two months back. I'm glad Lysander's happy, he deserves it.

"You have terrible timing," Ben mutters looking over at Lysander.

"I told you we should've just went to the car," Lysander says looking at Bella.

"Yes, because sitting in a ninety degree car is so much more intimate," she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe your air conditioner is still broken."

"We could've rolled down the windows," Lysander shrugs. "And at least the heat still works."