Losing Control

Mahiru, Mikuni, Izuna were in the pool as they were relaxing. They were enjoying the sun and the nice water. Mahiru had his gloves off, as long as his hands were in the water then nothing bad would happen.

The water felt nice to the three, they felt like their problem washed away for a minute there. How much they wished that it could actually disappeared.

Misono and Tetsu decided to walk around outside together to see the view. They were happy to get some rest from traveling, they sometimes think about their former Servamps.

Licht and Niccolo were in a shop that the hotel had. They both were looking at stuff as Licht saw cute stuffed animals and Niccolo saw some glasses that he might need.

They were all enjoying their time at the hotel. Even if they are resting the servamps always wander in their minds. They wonder how they are doing and if they found new eves.

The man watched them as he smiled at how they looked so relaxed "They looked too relaxed, that won't do. Let's have some fun with them." He says with a smirk.

He snapped his fingers as suddenly beams came and started hitting innocent people. Mahiru, Mikuni and Izuna eyes widen as they looked at what's happening.

"What's going on!" Izuna shouted frightened as she was trembling. "No...stop please..." She says in a scared tone. The vines and plants around her started growing.

Blood...seeing blood made Mahiru screamed as he tried to grab his gloves but they burned. Mahiru couldn't focus as he saw adults and kids getting killed. "STOP THE KILLING!!!" Mahiru screamed again as he was losing control of his flames.

His flames were starting to spread around him as he was scared. He didn't know what to do anymore, people looked at them like they were monsters.

Mikuni froze in his place as he fell to his knees, flashes of his memories. Mikuni lips started to move. "...C-Crumble...." Mikuni mumbled as he didn't realized what he just said.

To Licht

The building started shaking and people were dying, both Licht and Niccolo let their powers show by accident. People were afraid of them '...I-I froze some people. They probably didn't see us as humans anymore...' Licht stuttered in his mind.

"I-I didn't mean too..." Licht stuttered as Niccolo was trembling "W-What did I do..." Niccole whispered as he was afraid. Some people were on the ground paralyze from him using his powers.

Licht looked at his hands to see that his gloves were frozen. Licht then froze when he watched these people die in front of him, he was scared. Licht didn't even know what to know if they were all afraid of them.

"We need to get out of the building Licht." Niccolo tells Licht as the self proclaimed Angel nodded. They got up and ran out of the building right away.

To Tetsu

People were dying right in front of them and they lost control of their powers. They tried to help the people out "STAY AWAY YOU MONSTERS!!!" A woman shouted at them.

That hurt Tetsu but not just him it also hurt Misono at being called a monster. "We just want to help you guys out."Misono tells them as one of them slapped his hand away.

Suddenly a beam hit them multiple times as blood was on the two now. "N-no..." Tetsu mumbled in fear, he was so scared. Tetsu couldn't control his powers anymore as water shot up.

"STOP THIS!!" Tetsu shouted as the water went everywhere as he screamed from the fear that Tetsu was feeling. Misono grabbed his head as he was scared too "S-Stop...!" Misono screamed too.

People around the two fell saying they couldn't breath as they were dying like how Tetsu was making people die too but by using water instead. "MONSTERS!!!!" They all screamed as they choked out those words. They ran as they saw Licht and Niccolo standing in shock and fear.

"Licht! Niccole!" Misono called out their names as they looked at them as Misono was suddenly in front of them. "What's going on here?! Why's the building starting to crumble?!" Misono asked them.

Licht looked away "W-We don't know suddenly people are dying and the inside was crumbling. A-And we lost control of our powers too..." Niccolo tells him.

That shocked Misono and Tetsu as the two looked down "S-So did we..." Tetsu spoke up, Licht looked around "Where is Mahiru and the others?" Licht asked as they started looking around.

They noticed flames and vines. "Let's go and help them!" Niccolo shouted as they ran and saw them standing as they were frozen. They're in shock right now like how they were.

The four helped them out as they immediately left the hotel and took a different route so no one would see them or follow them. They didn't want to hear that one word that they called them ever again.

Not like anyone saw them leaving because almost all of those customers and workers were dead or dying or some of them ran to safety.

To be continued