Meeting

Currently all the eves were at a cafe meeting each other. They all had to find a way to leave alone without their servamps. So they snuck out.

They were all sitting at a booth "So what did you want to talk about shorty?" Tetsu asked as Misono looked annoyed "I'm not shorty my name is Misono!"

Mikuni was holding Abel close to him since he's worried Tetsu might touch his doll like before.

"I called you all here because I wanted to ask you all something. I happened to come across a man wearing a mask the other day and he easily knocked down Lily."

That got all the eves attention as they looked at Misono. "You too." They all said as they all looked at one another.

'That damn bastard not only went after me but after the others as well! What the hell did he even want from us?' Licht thought to himself, he's positive that the others were also thinking the same thing.

Licht looked at all of them "Did he touch you guys at all?" Licht asked them as they looked surprised, he would take that as a yes then. "He did. But when he touched me I felt so much pain." Niccolo tells the self proclaimed Angel.

It made Licht pissed off even more now "Yeah the same with me." Izuna said as the others said the same thing.

Mahiru looked down at the table as he was remembering of how easily he was able to defeat Kuro. "That man was able to take down Kuro so fast like it was nothing." Mahiru told them.

By the looks of shock and surprised, Mahiru could guess that the other Servamps were also defeated easily. "This guy is something else. He's much more stronger then Tsubaki." Mikuni tells them with a serious face and voice.

Mahiru was about to answer as the cafe became red once again "This again." Tetsu quietly said as they all stood up and looked around. They weren't going to run and they will demand answers from the mysterious man.

The man appeared again in front of the eves with the mask on once again. "It's nice to see you all again especially without your little pets." He told the eves with a grin that they couldn't see.

Izuna looked at the man a little scared 'I'm afraid of what he might do but he was strong enough to freeze Freya in time. I'm glad she didn't get hurt but she might next time...' Izuna thought to himself.

Izuna saw all the guys ready to fight if they need too "What is it that you want with us eves?" Mikuni asked the man. "You touched me with your filthy hands then made me feel pain." Licht told him.

"The reason is simple I need you all and not your little pets. I gave each of you a little something, let's just say it will not make you normal humans anymore." He explained to them.

Their eyes widen "Are you saying we're not humans anymore?!" Misono shouted at the man as the other eves were too shock. The man chuckled as he still faced them.

He nodded at them "Why would you do that to us?" Niccolo asked not realizing that he just spoke. The man spoke up "You see. I was Experimented on by someone but became a failed one. So I wish to die but no vampire or servamp can kill me."

They all looked at the man "So...instead of using our servamps...your using us...?" Niccolo asked him "Bingo. You got it." He answered us with a grin that sent shivers down their spines.

They were all clearly shocked to hear this "Hugh and the others can stop you if they work together." Tetsu tells the man. "That's right if Freya and her siblings work together they can beat him." Izuna says out loud.

The man laughed as the eves stared at him "What's so funny." Mikuni asked him not happy at all. The man stopped laughing "If you tell them I'll put them in more pain then last time." He threatened them.

"You wouldn't..." Licht told him as he nodded "Oh I would if not me then you will." He tells them as the eves were all confused now.

The masked man hummed "These powers will develop and you will not be able to control them at all.." He looked at them and spoke with a cold tone "So you might end up hurting your pets instead of me."

Mikuni eyes widen 'Me hurting Jeje...no I can't hurt him at all. I don't think any of us wants to hurt our servamps...' Mikuni thought to himself "That's all I came here to say. Bye bye. I hope to see you all very soon." He smiled at them.

"Just who the hell are you?" Mikuni asked him but the man only smirked as he disappeared. They were all still clearly shocked by this news "What do we do..." Mahiru asked them. "I'm not sure at all." Izuna answered him.

They were were all worried 'What can we do? Wait that man said something about our powers developing meaning they haven't appeared just yet.' They all thought the same thing.

Misono looked up at them all "We wait, if what he says is true then we wait till we see any signs of changes in us. If we do then we contact each other." Misono told them as they agreed.

They all exchanged numbers with each other, well some of them didn't need to like Mahiru, Misono, Tetsu and Licht. They already had each other's numbers since the whole Tsubaki incident.

After that they all went their separate ways to their homes and try to sneak back in so their servamps don't worry or in Mikuni case shoot him.

To be continued