The Gluttony Pair

Lldio thought to himself 'It's weird. Niccolo was actually working himself and he doesn't need my help or anything he usually asks me for help for some things.'

But lately Lldio noticed Niccolo being kinda distanced with everyone especially with him. 'Did something happen that he doesn't want me to know about.' Lldio thought to himself.

Lldio shook his head as he knew he would notice Niccolo hiding something from him. "Hey! Niccolo let's hang out." Lldio told his eve as Niccolo flinched a little "You need a break, you been working so hard."

Niccolo smiled a little "...Okay..." He answered his servamp. They both went outside and walked around the town together. Lldio sniffed the air as he smelled something really good.

Lldio looked at his eve "Can you wait here for a minute or two?" He asked Niccolo "Smell food?" He asked as his servamp nodded with a thumbs up "Alright." Niccolo says to Lldio as he followed the smell of the food.

The servamp left Niccolo alone to wait, he's sure that Niccolo will be okay.

Niccolo thought to himself 'This is good if I spend sometime with him then he won't get suspicious of me and start asking questions.' He sighed.

Niccolo felt something against his back "Turn around and walk to that alleyway." A man whispered as he listened to him. Niccolo walked into the dark alleyway.

The man pushed Niccolo to the ground "Now give me all your money and expensive things you have!" He demanded from Niccolo. The eve was looking down at the ground '...What should I do...?' Niccolo thought.

'I'm no fighter...I can't protect myself. I'm not strong so I might as well give them what they want.' Niccolo looked up at the man pointing the gun at him as he suddenly dropped the gun.

"Boss! What's wrong! What did you do to him!" The second guy shouted. "I didn't do anything I swear!" Niccolo shouted as he grabbed him but he dropped Nicocolo.

Niccolo eyes widen now. 'He just grabbed me but in a second he dropped me as he fell to the ground. Like that guy he only looked at me but fell to. Did I paralyzed them or something...no way! I'm too dangerous to be near anyone especially Lldio...' Niccolo thought to himself.

"I'm going to hurt him and anyone that's close to me...I need to leave..." Niccolo whispered to himself. "Niccolo! Where are you!" Lldio yelled out as Niccolo came slowly to Lldio.

They headed back home "I'm going to rest for a little bit." Niccolo told his men and Lldio with his eyes closed "Alright." They answered him as Niccolo left.

Niccolo stared at himself in the mirror in his room as he saw his eyes glow for a second as he backed away. "It was me that hurt them..." Niccolo whispered in fear.

Shaking in fear of hurting those important got to Niccolo as he was afraid. He knew that he was dangerous. 'Take it back I don't want to hurt anyone especially Lldio! Just take it back!'

Tears streamed down Niccolo cheeks "...Please..."

To be continued