...I Want To Break It...

The eve's met up again at the cafe once again without their servamps with them again. They were all quiet, no one said anything at all but just looked at each other.

They all knew what was in all their minds "You guys powers came too..." Izuna asked them as they all nodded. Niccole spoke up "My power paralyze people from looking or touching them..."

Mahiru spoke next " I burn things basically I have fire powers..." They all looked at Niccole and Mahiru wondering how they are able to just say what powers they have...

Misono looked down 'If those two can say it than I will too.' Misono thought to himself as he spoke up "I have the power of air...I can make myself light increasing my speed..." They looked at Misono now.

Izuna nodded a little "I have the power of plants like growing them." Mikuni decided to go next "Whatever I say or think will actually happen and that is bad." He didn't mention about how he was the cause of the building exploding.

"I have ice powers. I also can hear people coming from a mile or further away." Licht tells them. "I have the power of water..." Tetsu tells them too.

Everyone looked down "...You guys know what we have to do right..." Mikuni spoke up. They all knew but they didn't want to break their contracts...

Licht stood up "We might as well get it over with." He told them as they were shocked how he can say that "I been wanting to get rid of that stupid hedge-"

Mahiru cut Licht off by grabbing him "How can you say that so calmly! Don't you at least care about Hyde!" Mahiru shouted at him. "I saw that you too have been getting along! But now you don't care about him!"

The others watched them as Licht gritted his teeth "You don't think it hurts to say that! Of course I care!" Licht shouted as he glared at Mahiru.

He saw it in Licht eyes...sadness and hurt in them "I don't want to break this stupid contract with that stupid hedgehog but I have no choice! I don't want to hurt him...!" For the first time Licht had tears streaming down his cheeks.

Everyone was shocked. Mahiru let go of him as he looked down "Sorry..." He apologized to Licht "It's fine..." He accepted his apology.

"Once we're done then we contact each other." Misono tell them. They all nodded as they all left.

With Licht

Licht was in front of his hotel room as he stared at it 'I have to do this...I need to. In order to protect him...' Licht thought to himself as he walked in the room.

"Licht-tan! Where have you been?" Hyde asked Licht as he didn't face Hyde. Licht looked at the floor "Licht-tan is everything okay?" Hyde asked his eve another question.

Licht bangs covered his face 'I'm sorry about this...' Licht thought to himself. "I want to break the bond between us Hy-Lawless..." Licht forced the words out of his mouth as it became quiet.

"Your kidding right Angel-cakes...?" He finally spoke up as Licht can hear sadness in his tone. "No I'm not kidding. I don't have time to be some demon's eve or be fighting with them. You just been a huge annoyance to me." Licht lied to Hyde.

Licht gritted his teeth 'I don't mean this...' The self proclaimed Angel looked up at Hyde with a forced glare, he looked sad and hurt by his words "I want this contract to be broken!" Licht shouted at him.

"You don't mean that! Licht I know you so stop lying!" Hyde yelled at Licht "Of course I mean it! Why would I lie! Don't forget I'm an angel!" Licht yelled/lied back. 'No I don't want it to...be broken...'