Holding Hands

The former eves been walking for the past two days now without any rest. They were all scared and didn't want to be found or hurt anyone that they come across.

What's more they have a feeling that the servamps are probably searching for them. And that scares them a lot, they don't want to hurt them. Especially if they can't control their new powers and they feel less like human beings. "I can't even think of myself as a human being anymore..." Niccolo tells the others.

Izuna clutched her fist tightly "You can feel it too." Tetsu says as he looked at his hands. "I know with each day passing our humanity is slowly fading even more." Izuna told them.

They were looking at Izuna as she looked down onto the ground. Izuna wanted to cry again, since all this happened she been wanting to cry so much. She couldn't hold them in anymore the tears started streaming down. "I-I...w-wish a-all...t-this hadn't...h-happened t-to...u-us..! I miss Freya!" Izuna cried out.

Misono and the others watched Izuna cry, seeing her cry makes them want to cry as well. Misono turned to see the others starting to tear up too. "..I-I...a-also m-miss...t-that stripping idiot...!" Misono cried too.

Misono couldn't hold it in and neither could the others as they too were crying. "I m-miss...that s-stupid...l-lazy...Kuro...!" Mahiru cried out too. "I-I...a-also miss..t-that...i-idiot hedgehog...!" Licht cried out.

The others were saying the same thing as they were breaking down. "I miss that boat lover Jeje too...I wish...we can...see them...again..." Mikuni whispered / cried to himself but they heard him.

Tetsu kept wiping his eyes "...I-I really miss... Hugh..." He cried and he didn't care. Niccolo nodded with tears "I-I m-miss...Lldio...even if he...w-was a-a j-jerk...sometimes..." Niccolo cried too like the others.

"I keep wondering why us? Why would he choose us, there must be a reason...?" Tetsu spoke up as they all looked at him. Since all this started they never really thought about it.

Misono saw that Mikuni stood up "Now that you mention it...we never really talked about that. So many things just keep happening that we never really tried to figure it out." Mikuni answered Tetsu.

"He said he wanted to die and the servamps couldn't kill him. But I wonder why he wants to die?" Mahiru decided to ask them. "Maybe it's because he's immortal or that he was a failed experiment." Licht answered him.

The others nodded "That could be true. It could be both of those choices, I wonder if he hates his life because of those?" Izuna says to us.

Mahiru suddenly felt hot 'I feel so hot...I feel like I'm about to burst out flames. I need something to cool me down so I don't set anything on fire...I don't want to burn anything or anyone...' Mahiru thought to himself.

Suddenly Mahiru felt someone grab his hand and it was cold. He turned his head to see that it was Licht, Mahiru was really surprised. "Licht?" Mahiru whispered Licht name but he heard it since his hearing is really good now.

Licht looked away from Mahiru "You feel like your going to lose control again right?" Mahiru nodded at that "Yeah I did..." Mahiru answered Licht. "I figured that I could help you...and you could help me too..." Licht tells him.

Mahiru was surprised by this since his power is ice, it makes his body cold and it helps Mahiru cool down. And since Mahiru power is fire it can help Licht warm up too. "So this will help the both of us." Mahiru told Licht.

Licht nodded, they both walked while holding hands. 'This is so embarrassing...' Mahiru thought to myself and he's sure Licht is thinking the same thing as him too.

Both Licht and Mahiru were blushing in embarrassment because they can feel the others staring at them. Mahiru is sure they know why they're holding hands but it's still embarrassing for them.

Mikuni and the others all glanced at Mahiru and Licht holding hands. It was understandable since they both can help each other out but Mikuni felt hurt. He wonders why he felt hurt.

Mikuni knew they are just helping each other out by calming each other powers. He still doesn't like seeing them holding hands, Mikuni shook his head fast.

"I need to keep my mind blank, I can't think about doing anything..." Mikuni mumbled to himself. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down 'No matter how much I want to hold hands with Mahiru, I just can't think of anything.'

Mikuni looked ahead instead of looking at Mahiru and Licht. So Mikuni won't have to be thinking about anything, he will keep his mind clear and just think positive.

Niccolo spoke up "Where are we going anyway." Mikuni looked at him. "I don't really know at all? I only thought about getting as far away from everyone that we care about." Mikuni told Niccolo.

"Maybe we should camp out for now and we can discuss about where to go." Izuna suggests to all of them. "Yeah. Izuna is right, we can't keep forcing ourselves to stay awake. We're about to hit our limit soon." Niccolo agreed with Izuna.

Mikuni sighed, he didn't want too but Niccolo and Izuna are right, they needed rest. "Yeah. Let's camp out." Mikuni agreed as everyone else agreed too.

They camped out somewhere in the forest so no one will see them. They made sure to hide away from people so they don't come near them.

To be continued