Their Gone

Right now Sleepy Ash/Kuro was with his siblings on a random roof "So the same thing happened to you all as well?" Sleepy Ash/Kuro asked them.

'It seems they all got their contracts broken as well. They all looked so sad, I'm also sad and hurt as well. Mahiru left me even though he said he would always be there for me.' The eldest brother thought to himself.

"Don't you all find this weird?"

They all looked to see that Pride/ Hugh spoke up "What do you mean?" Lust/Lily asked Pride/Hugh. "Tetsu and your eves broke our contracts on the same day and disappeared on the same day too."

Lawless/Hyde shot up right away "So they planned this but why?! I been searching for Licht-tan but I can't find him?!" He shouted as Sleepy Ash/ Kuro looked at him.

Lawless/ Hyde wasn't the only one searching they all been searching since the former eves broke their contracts. "So they planned this out but why and what's their reason?" Sleepy Ash/Kuro asked them.

They all looked at the eldest "It could be something that they don't want us to know about." Wrath/Freya answered "Why the hell wouldn't they want us to know." Gluttony/Lldio shouted loudly.

'When Mahiru wanted to break our contract it felt like he forced those words out. I want my item that Mahiru gave me back I want our contract again.' Sleepy Ash/ Kuro thought to himself.

Pride/Hugh thought to himself 'Yes why wouldn't they want us to know. Could it be that they got themselves into trouble or were they threaten by someone. I wonder what it could be....Tetsu...if you are in trouble why didn't you say something. I didn't want our bond to be broken at all. I wanted this to be a permanent contract so we can start over....'

Pride/Hugh looked down to remember how Tetsu broke his item and left. But he remembered that Tetsu words felt like he didn't want to say them like it was hurting him.

Lawless/Hyde looked down as he thought to himself 'Licht hiding something from me doesn't sound right at all. Well he always speaks what he wants but when he wanted to break our contracts he sounded hurt and kept avoiding eye contact.'

Lawless took out his broken tag that Licht snatch and broke into pieces. He picked up all the pieces as he gritted his teeth as he was mad that he couldn't tell that Licht was in some kind of danger.

"Now I understand why Misono kept avoiding me and breaking my item that he gave me when he was little." Lust/Lily whispered so quietly so no one could hear him.

Lust/Lily looked down at the ground 'Misono that's why your words sounded like your hurting. Why didn't you just tell me the truth of what you are going through. Why weren't you just honest with me.' He thought to himself.

Gluttony/Lldio clutched his fist ready to punch something 'Man! I can't believe that idiot would just do that! But he sounded like he was in pain while forcing those words out of his mouth!' He yelled in his mind.

He wanted to know why Niccolo didn't tell him what problems or troubles that Niccolo got himself into. Gluttony/Lldio would have helped him out, Niccolo even broke their contract for some stupid problem.

Wrath/Freya Pov

'Izuna. You were the first eve that I had since my former eve who was my husband died. I was happy to have you as my eve but when you broke our contract I was mad and sad.' Wrath/Freya sadly thought to herself.

Wrath/Freya wished that Izuna would have told her what was going on with her and the other eves. Freya noticed that when she looked into Izuna eyes while saying all those words Izuna looked so sad.

Envy/Jeje should be glad that his idiot and liar eve broke their contract. But when Mikuni said those things and broke Envy/Jeje item, he was so hurt by that.

'I should have known something was bothering you because you were serious and your only serious when something happens. You were sad weren't you Mikuni.' Envy/Jeje thought to himself.

All the servamps looked so determined 'I swear that we will find you all and protect you all from whatever danger comes at you!' They all thought the same thing.

They promised themselves that they won't give up on their eves well former eves now. Mahiru, Misono, Tetsu, Licht, Mikuni, Izuna and Niccolo were very important eves to them.

'We will find you!'

To be continued