The Lust Pair

Lately Lily has been noticing Misono being distance with him, he's not sure why though and he knew that he didn't do anything either. "Misono. Want to go to Mahiru place?" Lily asked his eve that was walking.

Lily saw Misono flinch a little at him "N-No. I texted him and he's quite busy today so no need for us to bother him." Misono told Lily as he averted his eyes from his servamp.

"Anyways I got some homework to do! I'll be in my room!" Misono shouted as he ran. 'Something is definitely wrong with Misono, he doesn't run that fast at all.' Lily thought to himself.

The servamp was now even more curious of what is going on with his eve. "Did I do something to him?" Lily whispered as he looked at the direction that Misono ran to.

Misono ran to his room as he went in, Misono laid on his bed as he looked up at the ceiling. "Lily I'm sorry..." Misono whispered to himself as he was scared.

"I'm scared that I might hurt Lily that's why I'm pushing him away and keeping my distance." Misono mumbles as he sighed as he got off his bed and started to take a step.

But a that one step that he took made him hit his face against the wall and Misono heard his father car pulled up.

That made Misono eyes widen as he was on the ground "What the hell just happened...?" Misono asked himself. 'No I know what happened...this is what that man meant...' Misono thought to himself.

Misono looked at his bed then at the wall that he hit from just one step. Misono felt a breeze inside his room too and when he got up he felt light. "There's no doubt about it my power is air and my hearing increased..." I whispered.

Misono needed to stand up but he also needed to be careful too. Because he couldn't control the wind around him and air inside him, so he might make himself light and his speed would increase.

He needs to stop and figure how he can control his power so he won't run into anything or accidentally cut someone with the wind. Misono got back up as he didn't feel any pain at all anymore.

Misono took a deep breath as he calmed his mind. He began to walk, not thinking of the wind or himself becoming light to increase his speed. He just needs to think of something else.

But that didn't help him at all Misono fell to his knees. Misono doesn't want those powers at all he doesn't want to become less human...

Lots of possibilities came into his mind of how this can hurt Lily. '...What happens if I lose control and get him into some kind of accident. I don't want him to get hurt...' Misono thought to himself.

"I don't want this...I don't want to hurt Lily at all..."

To be continued