Dreams

Sorry for the very late update. I just been very busy with a lot of stuff right now. I'll try to update right away.

The group settled down in a cave that they found. It was the safest place that they could find with no one to find them or for them to hurt them either.

"I'm so tired..." Tetsu mumbles as the others nodded "Same. I never been this exhausted in my life." Misono says with a sighed as he laid down on the hard ground. Misono was now use to sleeping on the ground.

Mahiru started a fire for them to keep warm and not catch a cold. And for Licht so he doesn't freeze them while they sleep. Mikuni felt so sleepy like the others.

Niccolo and Izuna also felt drowsy like everyone else "...I can barely...keep my eyes open..." Mahiru tells them sleepily. "...Yeah...me too..." Mikuni agrees as they all fell asleep due to exhaustion.

Of course they would all be tired from traveling without any rest. They didn't want to stop because they didn't want to hurt anyone else. They been up for days and never stopped once to take a break, they couldn't risk it again.

They would take turns getting food so they at least ate something so they don't starve themselves to death.

The group was fast asleep now, suddenly the man that ruin their lives appeared. "My oh my. You all are all so exhausted. I guess I'll give you all a break so I won't mess with you all." He tells them.

He smirked at them "But your little pets are all looking for you. They are determined in finding you all." He tells them before disappearing into thin air.

None of them heard the mysterious man because they were so exhausted that they were all in a deep sleep.

Mahiru and Licht were still holding hands in their sleep. Once in a while the eves will toss in their sleeps and mumble their Servamps names with sadness in their sleeping tone.

Mahiru Dream

I was looking around my surrounding but all I saw was darkness. I started running "Where are the others at?! Why am I alone?!" I shouted trying to find the others.

"MahiMahi."

That voice made my eyes widen as I turned around right away. "Kuro!!" I called out his name as he looked away from me. "That's not my name anymore. Remember." Kuro tells me.

I flinched and looked at the ground "I know that!! I did it for a reason Kuro!! You don't understand how we all feel!!" I shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks.

I hated crying in front of people especially in front of Kuro. I don't want him to worry about me or anything, he didn't need to worry.

Kuro stared at me with sadness, I know this is a dream but still...I want to see the real Kuro not just a dream one. But I know that I can't I know none of us can see our Servamps.

I clutched my fist and looked at Kuro "I'm sorry that you feel betrayed by me Kuro. But I don't regret breaking our contract." I have to be truthful in order to break this nightmare.

"As I said before. You and your siblings will never understand what we are going through and you probably will never understand us at all." I told dream Kuro.

Suddenly this nightmare was fading, I looked around to see that light was breaking the darkness. I looked at dream Kuro to see him already gone.

"I'm sorry again Kuro..." I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes.

End Of Mahiru Dream

Sleepy Ash/Kuro eyes shot opened, they all decided to take a break and get some sleep. Sleepy Ash/Kuro looked around to see that the others were still sleeping in the car. Soon his siblings woke up because he made a lot of movements.

Lawless/Hyde rubbed his eyes "What's wrong brother?" He asked Sleepy Ash/Kuro now. "I just had a dream of MahiMahi." Sleepy Ash/Kuro told them as that got their attention now.

They waited till Sleepy Ash/Kuro told them "MahiMahi said in the dream that they broke our contracts for a reason." He told his siblings as that confused them now.

Envy/Jeje fully sat up "Reason? So that idiot Eve of mine had a reason to break our contract and didn't tell me the full reason." Sleepy Ash/Kuro and the others could tell that Envy/Jeje was pissed off.

They couldn't blame him, they were all pissed now since they actually did have a reason. "There's also another thing he said to me." Sleepy Ash/Kuro told them.

They all looked at their eldest brother "What's the other reason big brother Sleepy Ash?" Wrath/Freya asked Sleepy Ash/Kuro as he looked at each of them. He continued "MahiMahi also told me that we wouldn't understand what their going through and that we probably would never understand them at all." Sleepy Ash/Kuro told them.

They looked surprised about that, Sleepy Ash/Kuro was pretty surprised by it too. "What does he mean by that brother?" Gluttony/Lldio asked as he was the first to break the silence.

No one couldn't answer that, no one didn't know what to say. "None of us knows. Not even Sleepy Ash, he was lucky that he even got at least some information even if it was just a little bit." Pride/Hugh tells them.

Pride/Hugh makes it sound like Sleepy Ash/Kuro not useful at all. "We continue to search for Misono and the others. And hope that brother or any of us has a dream with our eves like brother did." Lust/Lily tells them.

Sleepy Ash/Kuro nodded in agreement, the others also nodded in agreement with Lust/Lily. "Lawless. Let's start searching once again." Sleepy Ash/Kuro told Lawless/Hyde as he nodded.

Lawless/Hyde started the car and they started driving to search for their eves. 'MahiMahi I will find you no matter what and ask you why you really left me.' Sleepy Ash/Kuro thought to himself.

To be continued