Author Note/The Sloth Pair

Hello guys. I just want to say that I'm sorry that my Servamp story is similar to @Jekuni_trash. It's just pure coincidence that there alike, I would never steal work from them. I talked it over with them and we came to an understanding. Plus there are a lot of plots and titles that are similar to other stories.

Well hope you enjoy the chapter

Kuro saw Mahiru walking to his room "I'm um going to my room..." Mahiru told his servamp "Alright." Kuro answered his eve "He's been acting strange lately." Kuro mumbles to himself as he looked at Mahiru room door.

'Did something happened that I don't know about? I know for sure that I didn't do anything to him because if I did he would have told me more like yell.' Kuro thought to himself.

"This is troublesome." Kuro mumbled as he got up and walked to Mahiru room as he knocked "Mahiru." Kuro called out to his eve "Y-Yes?" Mahiru answered Kuro but he stuttered too.

Kuro was curious on why Mahiru stuttered "Is something wrong, you seem to be acting strange lately." Kuro asked him. Mahiru stayed quiet for a few seconds as he spoke "I'm fine don't worry about it."

Kuro stood at the door way "I'm just doing some homework and I'll be out to cook dinner soon." Mahiru told his lazy servamp as Kuro was quiet. 'Something is definitely wrong with Mahiru but I wonder why.' Kuro thought to himself. "Alright." Kuro answered him as he walked back to the living room.

'Even though this is going to be so troublesome I need to ask my brothers and sister if they're eves are also acting weird. I know there is something wrong because Mahiru been distance lately.' Kuro thought to himself with a sigh.

Mahiru still brings Kuro to school but he leaves him with the girls so they can play with him. Mahiru is putting so much distance between the two.

Mahiru was standing next to his desk as he had fear in his eyes. Mahiru was staring at a book on his desk that he just picked up for a second and half of it was burnt.

'I-I only picked it up and suddenly flames appeared out of nowhere...How is that possible! No thinking simply it had to be that guy's doing he's the reason.' Mahiru thought to himself.

This incident happened before Kuro knocked on Mahiru door and he's so glad that he didn't open the door. Mahiru arm felt a little itchy so he decided to scratch it.

"Urgh!" Mahiru pulled his hand away as he looked at his arm to see that it was red. "I burnt myself with these flames." Mahiru mumbles to himself.

Mahiru was filled with fear 'It's way to dangerous for me to be near anyone especially near Kuro. I don't want to hurt him or anyone else. What happens if I hurt uncle so bad.'

The last thing Mahiru doesn't want to do is hurt anyone. Mahiru quickly opened his drawer to grab a pair of black gloves. He put them on and they didn't burn them off.

"So if I wear gloves fire won't come from them?" He asked himself as he touched his backpack but no flames. That mad Mihari sighed but he wasn't happy at all.

"I don't want these powers...that man said we will become less human because of these powers he gave us...I don't want to hurt Kuro...make these powers go away...right now...please..."  Mahiru whispers to himself.

Mahiru spoke "...Please take them away from me..."

To be continued