The Wrath Pair

Freya stared at Izuna as she was humming, she was acting like her usual self but she was different. She looks bothered by something, but Izuna wasn't going to say anything.

"Freya! I want to try to make apple pie." Izuna says happily as Freya smiled a little. "Alright we need to buy the ingredients first. So let's go to the store." Freya told her.

The pair both left together to go grocery shopping for the ingredients that they need. It didn't take that long for us to get to the store as he walked in and they got a basket.

They walked to get what they need then they will look at the apples. 'Oh wait we need the new mitts and a whisk.' Freya thought. "Izuna do you think you can go to the other store to buy mitts and a whisk."

Izuna nodded as she left to go to the other store to buy the stuff Freya asked her to buy.

Izuna left the store as her smiled faded "This is getting harder, I'm sure Freya is starting to notice something..." Izuna whispered as she went into a different store.

The eve bought the mitts and whisk that Freya asked her to buy. As Izuna walked out she saw a kid walking but the truck that was coming was not slowing down. 'Oh no! That kid is going to get hit! I need to do something! Anything!'

Izuna ran and jumped to get the kid but the truck was already so close to hitting them. Izuna shut her eyes tight ready for the impact that is until the car never came at all.

The little boy was hugging Izuna tightly as she opened her eyes to see the truck held up by plants. Izuna eyes widen "D-Did...I do this...?" Izuna whispered to herself.

"Izuna!"

That made Izuna turn to see that Freya looked so scared and worried about her. She ran up to her eve "What happened and who did that?!" Freya asked her.

Izuna was quiet. The eve didn't know how to tell her servamp about what happened, she didn't even know how she got the plants to grab the truck. It was probably because she wanted to save the boy.

Not long did the ambulance and the police come to see what happened and to help anyone that was injured. They took the boy to see if he was okay and they also checked Izuna.

Freya looked at her in the eyes "Izuna tell me what happened?!" 'What am I supposed to tell her that I did this. That I had the plants stop the truck to save me and the boy.'

Izuna looked up at Freya scared "I don't know who did that...can we go home..." Izuna told Freya as they left and made it back home. "I'm going to my room..." She told Freya as she nodded.

When Izuna made it to her room she touched the rose pot in her room as the rose bloomed and Izuna moved her hand right away. "It really was me..." She whispered as she fell to her knees scared.

'What happens if I hurt Freya or kill her...! What happens if I hurt innocent people! I don't want to hurt anyone especially Freya! Take it back man with the mask! I don't want this power please!'

To be continued