The Greed Pair

Hyde been wondering why Licht has been distanced with him. 'Matter of fact Angel-cakes hasn't even tried to kick me, which I find very odd.' Hyde thought to himself. "Angel-chan." Hyde called out his name.

The pair were in the auditorium since Licht needed to practice for his performance "What is it stupid hedgehog?" Licht asked Hyde as he was getting ready to practice.

"You haven't been your usual self for the pass few days. Are you not feeling well?" Hyde asked Licht as the servamp saw him stop moving. Hyde raised an eyebrow because Licht looked tense a little "No I'm perfectly fine. I just been too focus on this performance is all." Licht answered Hyde.

'I find that hard to believe because even if he was focusing on the performance he still would have kicked me or yell at me.' Hyde just sat down as he begun to practice.

Licht started practicing his music notes that he wrote for the performance coming up. 'This has to be perfect so says Krantz like every other performance I have. But I don't really care about the performance that's coming up at all. I'm more worried what that demon did to us and what he said at that.' Licht thought.

He was focus on what the man said about making them into something not human just by touching them. "Tch." Licht click his tongue "Licht-tan are you alright?" Hyde asked his eve.

"Yeah. I'm fine just lost in thought is all." Licht answered Hugh as he continued playing. As Licht was playing his eyes widen, one of the keys just froze.

"Not now especially with this stupid hedgehog is around." Licht mumbled to himself as he stopped playing and looked at his hand as he looked at the bottom of his sweater.

It froze a little 'What the hell is going on! Am I able to freeze things...!' Licht shouted to himself in his mind. "Licht-tan? Are you okay?" Hyde asked Licht as he flinched a little "Yeah."

Licht looked at the keys 'This is that power that would make me less human?! Damn it! Not only that but I hear people coming and it's Krantz.' He thought to himself.

Licht eyes widen again as he stood up "I'm going to walk for a bit alone make sure to tell Krantz that, he's already on his way." Licht told Hyde as he left right away. Before Licht left, Hyde had the expressions of shocked and confused on his face. The self proclaimed Angel body feels cold yet he didn't feel affected by the cold.

'Can I put people in danger instead of protecting them like the angel I'm supposed to be. No I'm no angel anymore that man made me into a demon.'

"Now because of him I'm going to put everyone even Hyde in danger." He whispered to himself as he balled up his fist as he looked at the ground 'Take this power back I don't want it! I don't even want to be a demon!'

To be continued