XXIV

Youngjae lays down on my lap and falls asleep. Yongsun pouted, "It's not fair that he likes you more."

I chuckled, "What did you expect?" I combed through his hair. "He looks so much like mom."

Yongsun nodded. "How do you think he'll adapt?"

"I think he'll be just fine. Seeing how he could let his Auntie go, I think he'll adapt just as fine. He takes after you, Yunhee." Leedo grinned.

We all laughed quickly. When we got to Greece, we headed to the hospital. Harin was outside my mother's room.

When he sees me, he quickly gets up and hugs me. I pat his back, and then he drops the floor.

"Don't touch my sister." Youngjae kicked Harin on the shin.

Everyone looked at him in shock. "Uh, um. Leedo, look after Harin. Yongsun, let's go see mom." I grabbed Youngjae and quickly took him to my mother's room.

"Mom!" Youngjae ran up to our mother and hugged her. Our mother laughs and hugs him back.

"Yunhee, come here." My mother called me over and asked for a hug. I smiled and hugged her. "I was so worried, I thought I'd lost you."

"I'm not weak, mom. I can't be killed so easily, and I have proved that twice already." I joke around, she softly smacks my arm.

"Okay, all the paperwork is done." My uncle came in. He smiles when he sees us all here. "My flower." He comes up to me and hugs me tightly.

He started crying, and I patted his back. "It's alright, Samchon. I'm alive and well."

"This is the second time. The second time I got a scare from you. You are going to kill me with all this worry." He pats my back.

I pulled away from him and wiped his tears away. "I see you taking good care of my mom, hmm."

He blushes, "Of course! She is the woman who gave birth to my beautiful flower and favorite niece."

We helped our mother get everything ready and took her home. When we got home, my mom stopped, "Is there enough room for us here?"

Samchon and I laughed, "Of course. We've had your room ready since you woke up, and Youngjae has Leedo's old room. We'll have to fix it up for his liking."

"But where's Leedo staying?" My mom asked.

"With me." I smiled at her.

She giggled, "Perfect then."

"No!" Youngjae yelled, "He can't sleep with her."

We all looked at him, "Why not?" My mom asked him. "What if they get married one day?" I looked at my mom, shocked.

"No! I won't allow it. I'm going to marry her." Youngjae pouted.

Leedo came up to him. "I'm sorry, buddy. But that place next to your sister is only for me. Trust me, I'll protect her."

Youngjae smirked, "Hm. You haven't done a good job lately."

"Ya, Youngjae! Why do you like her more than me? I'm your big brother." Yongsun pouted.

Youngjae looked at Yongsun and rolled his eyes, upset. Yongsun dropped his shoulder.

While everyone got situated, my uncle and I started to make dinner. Leedo finished putting his things in my room and came down to help us set the table.

We all sat down to eat and started sharing stories. I looked around the table and felt a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Is this what happiness feels like?

Four months later

"I miss you, you know," I tell Hui.

"I know. I miss you too. It just sucks that I had to go on tour so soon. But don't worry, once the tour is done, I'm heading to Greece to see you." I can feel him smiling through the phone. "Well, I have to go. I'll call you soon. Oh, hey Yunhee. No matter who stays by your side, just know that I will always love you. I will steal away when I feel like it. You are my soulmate. My only one."

"I love you, too. Of course, you are my soulmate. It's been destined for us to be soulmates, the moment we were born." I give him kisses on the phone, and we say our farewells.

The moment that I hung up, I got a message from Leedo. I get ready and go downstairs.

"You look gorgeous." My mom smiles at me.

"Thank you. I'm going out with Leedo." I tell her.

"Well, you do know how to take a man's breath away." I turn around and see Hongjoong smiling at me.

Hongjoong called me a month after I came back home. Hongjoong and Youngjae ended up getting along so perfectly, we decided for Hongjoong to be Youngjae's bodyguard. Hongjoong and Leedo would always bicker with each other when it came to me. One always felt like they knew me better than the other, but soon Hongjoong realized my heart was set on Leedo.

I said goodbye to them and left. Leedo came out of the car and came up to me.

He took my hand and kissed it, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I smiled at him. He helped me into the car, and we drove for hours. "Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He just smiled.

We finally reached our destination.

We got out of the car, and Leedo took my hand. He brought us to the beach. We walked along the coast until we reached a spot where there were flower petals spread around. It leads to a beautifully decorated arch.

I walked ahead of Leedo and looked at the smaller details. "This is beautiful," I tell him. Then I sensed that Leedo didn't say anything.

I turn around and see Leedo with a flower bouquet and him on his knee.