VII

In the morning, I decided to take a shower. When I got out, I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. The door opened and Leedo stepped in. My towel drops as I jump from the scare and I scream, he just laughs and steps out. I grabbed my towel and stomped outside. "You could knock, you know!"

"Yea, and you should learn to lock the door." He smirked as he walked past me towards the bathroom. "If you want to take a peek at me, you're more than welcome." He winks at me. He turns, but before closing the door, "Oh, by the way. You do have a nice body, especially that cute birthmark on your left breast."

"Ya!" I throw my slippers at the door. "Asshole." I pick up my slippers and head to my room to change.

When I got down, Leedo was already eating with my Uncle. I walked to the counter and poured myself a cup of orange juice.

"Aren't you going to eat?" my Uncle asked.

"No. I have somewhere to go, so I'll eat there." I kissed my Uncle goodbye and rolled my eyes at Leedo.

I got in my car and drove. When I got to the restaurant, I got out and went inside. "I'm looking for Mr. Lee," I told the waitress.

"Come with me." She leads me to a table where he was waiting for me.

"Hui." I smiled.

"Yunhee." He stood up and walked up to hug me. "It's been so long. Come sit."

He pulled the chair for me and I sat down. "So why is my most handsome Hui looking for me?"

"Well, my beloved Yunhee, I need your beautiful talent." He smiled. The waitress came to take our order and left us.

"Writer's block?" I ask.

He nods, "We need to have a comeback soon, and I can't think of anything. Please help me?" He gave me a cute pout.

I giggled, "Okay, no problem. Do you want to come and stay over at my place, and we can work all week there?"

"Sounds like a plan." He smiles. When our food came, we ate slowly and caught up. After we ate we got in my car and drove home.

My uncle was outside with Leedo mending the garden. "Samchon!" Hui shouts.

"Hui!" My uncle laughs and hugs Hui. "I'm so glad to see you, what brings you here?"

"I came to have your niece for a week." He told him.

"Ah, I get it. You guys can start and I'll bring something for you guys to eat."

Hui nodded happily and stopped going inside, "Who are you?" He asks Leedo.

"I'm Leedo, Yunhee's bodyguard."

"Yunhee. Bodyguard." Hui laughs, "She doesn't need one, she's badass." He walks inside. I give Leedo a cocky smile and walk inside. When I got to my room, Hui was already stripping. "Where are my PJs?"

I pointed to the first drawer. He took out his favorite PJs and got comfortable on my bed. I went and did the same. I took out my songbook and laid on this lap. "What do you want to write about?"

"Hmm." He started thinking, "About you and me." He smiled as he looked down at me.

I smiled, "You and me?" I giggled. And starting thinking, "Just Us."

"Just Us?" Hui smiled, "I like it."

Leedo came in without knocking. He bought some plates, one with fruit and the other sandwiches. He had the most irritable face ever. "You two look comfortable." He shot daggers at me.

I huddled closer to Hui and covered my face. "What are you guys working on, maybe I can help?"

Hui looked at me concerned, "You won't be able to help." I got up and pushed him out, closing the door behind me. "Just go and have fun with my Uncle. You two seem to get along just fine."

"Are you two going to stay locked in your room all week?"

"That's how we do it all the time."

"A man and a woman, all alone in a room. I don't think I like that." Leedo said as he started thinking about something.

"Riight. Okay, well, I'm going. Um, yeah." I turned around and quickly entered my room. I looked at Hui, "Okay, let's start this." We both nodded and got to work.