V

The breeze felt nice through my hair. My mind and soul were at peace. I took a sip of my champagne.

"Hello, beautiful. Are you alone?" an English voice asked. I turned around and found a handsome foreigner in front of me. He winked at me with his green eyes and gave me a flirtatious smile.

I smirked, "I am alone. It's obvious isn't it?"

He chuckled, "You're right. I'm sorry. Now, does a beautiful woman like you have a husband?"

I laughed, I was about to answer when a deep voice answered for me, "She does have a husband. I'm sorry but I came to get my girl." I turn around and see Leedo with a smirk on his face.

The foreigner smiled, "I'm sorry." he winked at me and walked away.

I turned around and looked at Leedo with Awe, "Why would you do that? Now he thinks you're my husband."

Leedo came up to me and speaks softly, "You have the nerve. You leave your responsibilities and run away. Then you make me have to come all the way here to get you. It's annoying. You're annoying. You need to stop acting like a child and grow up. Stop acting like you're the victim and have the world against you. I bet even he wouldn't last long dealing with you. So get your shit together, because we are leaving."

I smacked him hard across his face, "Son of a bitch. You can leave without me. If you want to take me back, you'll take my dead body. Because going back alive, is just the same hell I'll experience if I were dead." I felt my eyes burn, "You don't know me, so don't act like you have me down." I turned and walked away.

I let the tears run down my face but quickly wiped them away. I got in my car and drove into the city. I stopped in front of a hospital, when I climbed out I saw my Uncle coming out.

"Samchon." I smiled at him.

"Yunhee, are you here to see her." He asked me, I nodded. "Okay, go ahead. I'll go home and make your favorite pasta." He patted my head and I waved goodbye.

I turned around and walked in.

Leedo

I felt bad for the way I spoke to her. I followed her out and got in the car. She stopped by a hospital. I saw her speak to a man, he looked a lot like the Chairman. Could he be the brother? She waved goodbye and walked in.

I walked in after her and followed her to a room. She spoke to a doctor before entering. She looks like she's glowing, she has a different feel here. She seems more gentle, more caring, almost like she's free.

When she walked into a room, I walked up and stood next to the door.

"Mama, I'm back. Did you miss me?" She smiled and covered the woman laying on the bed. Tears started running down her face, "When are you going to wake up? Everything is a mess. Dad no longer bothers to come see you, since he found a disgusting leech. Everything revolves around her. Yongsun calls her Mother, it's gross. She brainwashed those two and now she replaced you. To them, she's the woman of the house. I will never accept her and forgive her for what she did to you. She's the reason you are stuck here." She cried more. "Your little girl needs you, Mama. Everyone is against me, but I don't care. You aren't died yet, and even if you were, I would never betray you. I promise, so please wake up. I really need you."

My heart felt like it was shattered into a million pieces. I'm a total dumbass. How could I treat her the way I did? I turned around and caught a nurse. "Excuse me, I'm Ms. Yunhee's bodyguard. Can you tell me what happened to her mother?"

The nurse smiled, "She's been in a coma for more than five years. It's a miracle she is still there. The husband thinks of her dead. Only Ms and her uncle come and see her. Hopefully, she wakes up soon, Ms suffers a lot. Although she looks like she can handle anything, she can't."

"Thank you." I smiled at her. She smiled and walked away. I scratched my head. What do I do now?

I started thinking hard, the Company here in Greece would make a very good profit, why hasn't the Chairman made an office here? Maybe I can convince him somehow.

I turned back and watched Yunhee. I'm a jerk, but I won't let her suffer anymore.