II

When I woke up I was in my bed. My head was killing me. I got out and headed to the bathroom. I felt like shit, I brushed my teeth and got out of my room.

I looked up and noticed my secretary in the kitchen. "Secretary Jaehyeong?"

He turned around with a frying pan in his hand, "I told you to just call me Secretary Jae. Saying my whole name will become exhausting all the time." He laughed.

"Okay. Secretary Jae, how did I get home last night?" I reached for a glass and poured some water.

"Your bodyguard bought you. He gave me a call when he was on his way here." He placed the omelet on a plate and handed it to me. I took it and walked over to the table. Secretary Jae bought me over some coffee and sat down across me. "You need to eat more. You look so skinny, I'll make sure you eat until you get chubby cheeks."

I just stared at him for a while. He is a bit weird, but he was my cousins best friend, and I promised him to take him as my Secretary. I sighed and started eating. "Not bad," I told him. He smiled brightly.

"You have to go to the office today. Leedo will be picking you up in an hour. So, after you eat, let's get you ready."

I groaned, "No, no, no." I said softly, "We are going sightseeing. It's been a while since I've been back and it's been forever for you. So no work today. Call that Leedo dude and tell him I'm not going, that I woke up sick. And call my brother." I quickly ate up the last of the omelet on my plate and headed to my room to get ready.

When I came out, Secretary Jae walked up to me, "I've called them and let them now. I also told them you'll be going in tomorrow."

I nodded, "Okay. Awesome!" I stopped and looked at his clothes, "You're going like that?" He looked and shrugged, "Let's go shopping first." We walked out and got into my car.

"Ms, I'll drive." He took the keys from my hands and pushed me to the passenger side. We arrived at the Kings Mall in like 40 minutes. We walked inside and we headed to the store my father owned. A salesperson came up to us, "Get him into comfortable clothing. And please make it quick." I turned to look around as Secretary Jae got ready.

"Is this fine?" I turned around and nodded.

"Perfect." I walked over to the counter and gave the salesperson my card. "Oh, if my brother or father come by, we were not here, okay?" The salesperson nodded. After she charged me we started heading out.

Secretary Jae and I stopped when we saw my Father approaching the store. I grabbed him and ran to the store in front of us. We waited until he went in and made a run for the exit.

When we got the car we were out of breath. "That was close." I panting. Secretary Jae nodded. We got into the car and headed to the big shopping district. It wasn't the mall that was for sure, but I liked shopping in places like this. You never know what you'll find.

We walked around, entering many shops and coming out with bags. My stomach started growling. "Let's go eat something." We found a small noodle shop and entered.

We sat at the far corner and ordered her special Ramen. Someone came and sat down with us. When I looked over, I saw Leedo glaring at me.

I jumped and held my heart. "Well, geeshh. You almost gave me a heart attack." I told him.

"I thought you were sick?" He turned to look over at Secretary Jae. "But it looks like you're on a date."

I scuffed, "No. We. Are. Not. We're sightseeing." I looked at him with a mocking face. "Anyway, how did you know we were here?"

"I followed you. I saw you guys running to hide when you saw your father." He said as he stole my drink. "Auntie, another bowl of your special please," he called out.

"Alright." The Auntie replied. She brought us our food and we dug in.

I stretched as we walked out of the noodle shop."Now, that was delicious." I grinned at Leedo. "Secretary Jae, take the bags to the car. We are going to go to the festival, let's not carry all thought." He nodded and left.

"Are you really going to the festival?" Leedo asked.

"Of course! I can't miss this moment. You can leave if you don't want to be here." I responded.

"No, it's okay. I have nothing to do at home anyway." I smirked as he said that.

We started making our way to the firework show. Secretary Jae was taking forever to get back, the show was about to start soon. I started shivering, I should have bought a sweater if I knew it was going to be cold. I hugged myself and leaned on the railing. I felt a sweater wrapping itself on my shoulders. I looked up and Leedo started adjusting the sweater for me. I couldn't help but stare at his face. As I started noticing his features, he wasn't that bad looking.

"Am I handsome?" He smiled.

I looked away, "As if." The fireworks started. All types of colors danced on the night sky. I smiled at the beautiful sight, it was truly beautiful.

Leedo

I smiled as I noticed her facial expression when she saw the fireworks. How can someone be bratty and annoying, yet beautiful and calm? She has me curious, but I can never discover her. It's too dangerous.