XXI

When we arrived in Korea, Keonhee and Seoho, two other bodyguards, were waiting for us there. I looked at Leedo, confused. "I asked them to come as friends." Leedo smiled at me. I nodded, and we greeted each other.

We got in the car, and I gave Keonhee the address of my aunt's place. Leedo sat back and placed his arm around me.

Seoho kept looking at us with a big smile on his face. "What?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "Nothing, it's just hard to believe that Leedo fell for you. I mean, he always talked so much crap about you."

I slowly looked at Leedo and gave him a big smile. "What would he say?" I asked Seoho.

"Well." Seoho was about to start to talk when Leedo kicked his seat and told him to turn around and shut up. Seoho giggled and did not say anything anymore.

I puffed my cheeks and did not look at Leedo. Leedo leaned in, "Hey babe. I'm sorry. I love you now, you know." He started poking my cheeks.

I glared at him when we heard a loud blow out sound come from the car's wheel. Keonhee was able to stop safely, and we got out. The two wheels on the front blew out. "I will call a tow. Seoho, you can call Ravn and ask him to come in another car." Keonhee told Seoho.

Leedo came up to me, and Yongsun, "You two wait in the car."

Yongsun shook his head, "I will help." He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeve. "You guys don't have spare tires in the back?" He asked as he started to look at the car.

"We only have one," Keonhee responded. Leedo and Seoho joined Yongsun and Keonhee.

I looked around. There were a lot of wooden areas around here. I saw a cute bunny hop out and stare at me. "Aren't you adorable?" I smiled and tried to pick it up, but it hopped back into the woods. "Hey, wait. I won't hurt you." I followed behind it.

"There you are." It stopped and turned to look at me. "Aren't you adorable?" I walked up to it and pet its little ears. I giggled, "So adorable."

"Ugh!" I heard a cry. When I turned to look, I saw Honey jump at me. As she pushed me down, we both rolled down a hill.

I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. "You crazy bitch!" I yelled at her. She comes up to me and wraps her hands around my neck.

"I couldn't kill you before, but I will this time." She drags me towards the river.

I reached for her hair and pulled it."Let go of me, you lunatic!" Whenever I move my leg, I get a sharp pain. "If you want to kill me so badly, you are coming down to hell with me."

"Yunhee!" Leedo calls out to me as he runs towards me. "Let her go!"

Honey and I struggled. In the end, we both fell into the running waters. She was still on me and did not let me go, not giving me a chance to go up to the surface. I tried my best to hold my breath. I grabbed her aggressively and pushed her off me.

We kept pushing at each other. I hit my head against a rock and felt myself fade into unconsciousness.

Leedo

"We are about done here. We'll be leaving soon..." I turned to look at Yunhee, but she wasn't there. "Hey did you three see Yunhee?" They shook their heads. "Hey, Seoho. Come with me."

We walked into the woods and started calling for her. We didn't hear her respond. As we turn to get back, we hear a scream. Both Seoho and I looked at each other and ran towards the screams.

When we reach the screams, we see Honey on top of Yunhee, pushing her towards the river. "Yunhee!" I yell as I run towards her. "Let her go!"

I run faster, but as I get closer, both Yunhee and Honey fall into the water. The currents start pushing them away from me. "Go get help! I will try to catch up!" I tell Seoho and keep running to catch up to them.

I quickly stop, and they fall down the cliff. "Yunhee!!" I try my best to get down the bank of the river. "Please be okay." I talk to myself as I make my way down.

When I reach the bank, I see someone coming out of the water. I rush towards her, "Yunhee?"

"Ahaha!" Honey lifted her head and started laughing hysterically. "Yunhee? Ahaha. I can change my name to Yunhee if you'd like. I can also change my hair and everything to make me look like her."

"What did you do!" I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Ahaha! I got rid of the problem that was keeping us apart." She laughed. I threw her aside and ran into the water.

"Leedo!" I heard Keonhee calling after me. "Grab that crazy bitch!" He told the guys.

Yongsun came running after me. "Where is she?!"

"She has to be somewhere here," I tell him. He nods, and we both dive in to look for her.

What seemed like an hour, we could not find her. I got ready to go in, but Yongsun stopped me. "A search team is on their way. Let's just wait."

"How can I just wait here? I have to keep looking for her." I told him.

"I know! I want to look for her too. She is my sister! But we are going to pass out before we find her. So, let's wait and hope they find her." He tells me.

Xion comes and wraps a towel around us. "He's right. Look. They are already arriving. They will find her in no time." Xion smiled at me.

I hope they find her soon.