XV

It's been three weeks and Yunhee's memory hasn't gotten any better. Yongsun stayed over for the time being to help her regain her memories. They were sitting on the couch, and Yongsun was showing her pictures from an album.

"Yunhee!!" the voice made all of us jump. Hui? He dropped his bag by the door and ran towards Yunhee. He pounced on her and hugged her. "My Little Sunshine! What happened to you?!"

"Little Moonlight?" She smiled at him.

We all stared at her, "I thought you forgot your memory?" Hui got up and looked at Yongsun and then me.

I stood up and walked over to Yunhee. "You remember him?" I pointed to Hui. She smiled and nodded. "How about him?" I pointed to Yongsun, she got serious and shook her head. "That doesn't make sense. Yongsun, call the doctor." He nodded and left to make the call.

"My little Sunshine remembers her Little Moonlight. My heart is so happy it's going to explode." He sat down next to her and embraced her tightly. "How are you feeling?"

She sat up, "Weird, I don't know most of these people around me. It's even more weird that I only remember you and Samchon." She pats his head.

Hui smiles at her and then gives me a smirk, "I'll take it, you and her didn't advance at all."

I cough a little, "We did, right after her memory went missing."

"Too bad she doesn't remember. So, I won't believe you." He turned to her, "The boys and I have a two-month break, so I'm going to stay with you until then. My mom will be coming over some time to check on you, okay?" Yunhee smiled at him.

Only if she was so obedient towards me. I pouted at the interaction they were having. She is too close to him.

An hour later, the doctor came over. "Everything is about the same. She still has amnesia."

"Then why does she remember him?" I asked.

The doctor sat down, someone else came in and sat down next to the doctor. "Hello, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm Psychologist Dr. Jung. I've actually reviewed the condition of Yunhee. It did get my interest that she remembered him. Did she remember anyone else?"

"Her uncle." I answered.

Dr. Jung nodded, "Have you had a good relationship with her, before her memory loss?"

"Not exactly." I responded, embarrassed.

"You see, Yunhee has selective amnesia. It's when her mind loses certain parts it wishes to forget. For others, they can forget who they are, but remember those around them. There are others who forget their talents, or other small things. But her mind chooses to forget certain relationships. There is a possibility that those who she forgot brought her some type of pain. So to soothe that pain, her mind made her forget the cause of it." She looked at me seriously.

I looked at Yongsun, who looked heartbroken. I know what he's thinking. I turned to face the doctor, "Is there anyway we can help her?"

The doctor thought about it for a while, "You can try to act the way you always did with her. If your actions and intentions suddenly change, her mind wouldn't recognize them. Since it's used to seeing you in a negative way, maybe that will be the only way to help her remember."

We all nodded. We have to annoy her to make her remember us, won't that be fun.

"This is going to be interesting!" Hui chuckled. He embraced Yunhee from the back.

"You and her must be very close?" The doctor asked Hui.

Hui smiled, "Of course. We grew up together, and even promised to marry each other if we weren't married or in a relationship by our 30s. We're best friends. I love her, and we never really had ugly fights. We can't be mad at each other for more than a minute." Yunhee smiled as he talked.

"Yunhee, what do you feel when you see him?" The doctor looked over to Yunhee.

She smiled at him, "Love."