IX

Yunhee

Hui and I arrived at the airport, and I walked him to his gate. He turned to look at me, “Come here.” He opens his arms wide, and I hug him tightly. “I’m going to miss you my sunshine.” He kisses the top of my head. 

I snuggle myself into him, “I’m going to miss you too my moonlight.” We stay where we are for a while. 

“One more thing.” He mumbled, “I’mma hate saying this, but I think your bodyguard likes you.” 

I pull my head away and look up at him, “What are you talking about?” 

“I’m talking about how I think he has a thing for you. You both are idiots, so you two don’t realize it, but soon you will.” He grabs my head and pushes it back on his chest, and hugs me tighter. “If he does anything to hurt my little sun, you have to tell me okay! Who knows if it doesn’t work out, I’ll propose to you and get you off the market. You’ll become only mines.” 

I giggle, “Alright.” I look up to him and give him a peak of the lips, “I love you so much, Hui. Not only are you my best friend, but someone very important to me. I’ll always have you, no matter what happens.” 

“I know.” He pinches my cheek and gives me a kiss too. “I love you. Make sure to take care of yourself. And don’t eat so much, you start crying that you’re gaining weight and I won’t be there to baby you.” 

I laughed and we gave each other our last hugs. I watch as he walks through the x-ray machine, he turns around and waves at me. I wave back and wait until I can’t see him anymore. I sigh, I’m going to miss him.

As I turned to leave, a woman with long black hair and pale features was looking at me. “I’ve been looking for you.” 

I just lifted an eyebrow, “Do you know me?”

She smiled softly, “No, but I do have business with you.” 

I punched the punching bag hard. I need to tire myself out. I went into the ring and had some guy practice fighting with me. I punched, blocked and punched. I made sure the guy wasn’t going easy on me. 

I felt the sweat from my forehead drip down to the floor. I started thinking back at what that woman wanted. 

Earlier

“You don't know who I am, but I’ve been watching you. I came to ask you for a favor.” 

I giggled, “What could a stranger want from another stranger?” I crossed my arms and looked at her seriously. 

“I’m Leedo’s fiancé. I want you to fire him. He needs to come back home, and he won’t because of you.”

“It’s his job if you want him to stop working, take it up with him.” I turned and walked away.

“I really hope you can make it happen. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to you dear mother and uncle.” 

I stopped and turned to face her, I smirked at her and got closer, “Do you think you could threaten me so easily.” I heard a beeping sound coming from my phone and I looked at it, I chuckled, “Mrs. Honey, the power you have is nothing to what I have and you know it. So don’t go thinking you can threaten me. I will rip you limb from limb if I hear you threaten my family again. I will make you disappear like you never existed.”

She looked shocked at what I discovered, I showed her my phone with all her information. “But don’t worry, you’ll have your fiancé back. He is very much replaceable.” I turn and walk away.  

I was zoned out, my opponent punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. He freaked out and came running to me. “Mrs! I’m sorry.” 

I waved at him, “No, it’s my fault. I wasn’t paying attention.” He helped me up, “Let’s call it a day.” 

“Do you want me to take you home?” He asked.

“No don’t worry about it.” I grabbed my bag and headed to the car. When I got home, I walked up to the bathroom. I got in the shower and stayed there longer than I wanted. 

When I came out, Leedo was at the door, “Your uncle and I made dinner. Let’s go eat.” He smiled at me. That ugly, cute smile.

“I’m not hungry.” I walked past him and closed the door of my room. I called Yongsun as I dried my hair. “Transfer Harin here as my bodyguard.” 

“What about Leedo?” 

“I fired him. Make sure he gets here tomorrow.” I hung up and threw myself back on my bed. He’s going to be a problem, so let’s get rid of him. 

In the morning, I just drank some orange juice. “Sweetie, you haven't eaten anything since last night.” My uncle was worried. 

“I’m on a diet. Don’t worry.” I put my glass down and there was a knock on the door. I saw Leedo walk to the door and I followed. 

He opens the door and sees a tall broad man at the door. “What can we do for you?” Leedo asks him. 

“I’m Mrs.Yunhee’s new bodyguard.” He spoke. 

Leedo laughed, “I think you got it wrong, I’m her bodyguard.” 

“Actually,” I stepped in, “Harin is your replacement. Make sure to pack your things up. From this moment on you have nothing to do with SF Company.” He just looked at me confused. I’m sorry, Leedo, but this is where we part.