VI

I haven't seen Leedo in days. Maybe he realized that I wasn't going back and left. I helped my Uncle tend to his garden. Today was a nice and peaceful day. "Samchon, Let's take a break. I made lemonade earlier." He nodded and walked inside with me.

I washed my hands and took the pitcher of lemonade out. I poured some for my uncle and some for myself. As we started drinking, there was a knock on the door. I placed the glass down and went to see who it was. To my surprise, my father, my brother and Leedo were there.

My uncle came and let them in. Leedo grinned as he walked past me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Yunhee, bring them some refreshments." My Uncle tells me.

"Uh, no. They can do it themselves." I went and sat down across to them. My uncle laughed.

"She's like this because of you. You spoil her too much." My father started telling my Uncle.

"It's obvious you're not here for mom, so what's up?" I told them.

"Yunhee." Yongsun spoke softly.

"Well, my mom. Because your mom is back in Korea."

Yongsun looks down. My father clears his throat, "Actually, it's because of you. Leedo gave me a good idea, which I think would benefit us both." I motioned to him that I was listening. "I'm already on building a company here. It should be done by the end of this month. You can stay here, only if you become the CEO of this company. You still have to get back to me, but you can run it however you please. What do you say?"

I raised an eyebrow and leaned in, "So, I don't have to go back."

"No." he stated.

I smiled widely, "Okay, I accept."

"Good, Leedo will be staying with you." He turns to Leedo, "Take this as vacation time and relax. You're going to need all the downtime possible if you're going to put up with her. Oh, and one more thing. Your Vice CEO will be coming after you have the company settled." He didn't say anything else and walked out.

Yongsun stayed put, "I want to see her." He started playing with his hands.

I rolled my eyes and got up, "We'll leave in 30 minutes. Let me go take a quick shower and get ready." He nodded without looking at me.

After I got ready, I headed downstairs and told Yongsun I was ready. Leedo drove us to the hospital. I leaned in from my seat, "How did you know which hospital to go to?"

He coughed a little, "I followed you after the fight." I nodded.

"You two act as if you're dating." I looked at Yongsun and glared. He got scared and looked away.

When we arrived, Yongsun and I went to my mom's room and Leedo stayed outside. Yongsun got scared to approach her. "She can't bite, even if she's dying inside to grab you by your ear, she can't." I walked over and fixed her blankets. He finally got some balls and helped me tend to her. We washed her and cleaned her room. We talked about how close we were before this happened to her.

It started getting late. I went to check what Leedo was up to. I slowly get up and take a peek outside. I see him smiling and laughing with some nurses. I scuff, Such a playboy. I rolled my eyes and went back inside.

I woke up Yongsun, he woke up and started looking around. "I think it's time to go," I tell him. He smiles and nods.

We step out of the room, and he walks ahead of me.

"You guys are ready?" Leedo tells me as he walks up to us.

I smirk and look at the nurses eyeing him, "You can stay. It looks like your company is more wanted here." I turned around and walked out.

Leedo comes running after me, "Is someone jealous?"

"Ha! Who's jealous? What's so good about you anyway?" I huffed my chest and stomped to the car. He started laughing at my tantrum.

I pushed Yongsun to the front of the car and I sat in the back. We dropped Yongsun at the hotel, and then we headed to my place.

"You're back." My uncle comes out of the house to greet us. I smiled and hugged him. "And you young man, where are you planning to stay?" My uncle asks Leedo.

"Probably the hotel." He responded.

"Nonsense. You'll be staying here with us. We have an extra room and a lot of food."

"Samchon! What about Jae? Jae will be arriving tomorrow." I tried to stop him.

"And he'll be staying with your cousin. He lives with your cousin. You know that." My uncle chuckles.

"But what if he wants to stay close to me." I protest.

"Nonsense. Leedo it's settled you will be staying with us." My uncle grinned.

"Thank you, Samchon. I'm more than happy to stay." Leedo gives me a teasing smile.