XX

Yongsun arrived in Greece in two days. I waited for him outside the hospital, when he arrived he got out of the car and ran up to me. "Are you okay? Why are you here? I thought you got better?"

I laughed, "I'm fine. Come here." I grabbed his hand and led him to our mom's room. "Someone's here." I poke my head in and pull Yongsun in.

"Hey." He glares at me.

"Be softer with your brother." Mom smiled.

Yongsun froze on the spot. He looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled at him and turned him around so he could see our mom. "Mom." He choked up. He slowly approached her and put her face into his hands. "Is it really you? This isn't a dream right?"

"Oh my, look at my son. He grew up to be so handsome." She smiled at him and patted his head. I wiped away my tears as I saw them.

Yongsun started crying, "It really is you. You're awake." He hugs her and cries. "I missed you so much. I thought you left me for good. I was scared that I would forget how you looked or forget our happy memories together."

"Oh, my dear. How can I leave you and your sister? You two are the reason I needed to hold on." She patted his back softly, trying to comfort her.

"Honey?" We all turned towards the door and saw my dad come in. "Is it really you?" I glared at him, how dare he come in here?

"Rei, I heard you remarried." My mom smiled at him.

"I can end it with her, now that you are up and like this, we can start again." He grabbed her hand.

I walked up to him and pushed him away, "How dare you! You cheated on mom way before she got into the accident and remarried right away as if she was your problem and she was finally  out the way so you can be happy. Now you dare to say you regret it! I don't believe any crap you're spitting. You never loved mom, and you never will!"

"Yunhee." My mom called my name. Yongsun came up to me and pulled me away from my father. My mom grabbed my hand and sat me down next to her. "There is no need to do that." We all looked at her in shock. "I knew about your affair. On my way back home, I wanted to tell you about it and ask for a divorce. But then the accident happened and I never got to tell you."

"Mom, do you remember what happened that day?" I asked her.

She nodded, "After leaving the place I was visiting, I felt followed. That's when I noticed in the car that another car was trailing me. I tried my best to lose it, but it was no use. Before I knew it, I drove off the cliff."

"Do you remember the plate numbers?" Yongsun asked her. She nodded, "Great, Yunhee can you ask Harin to find the car?"

"Oh yea." I smirked. "Once I find out who they are, I'll kill them with both my hands."

We gave Harin the numbers and he went to investigate. My mom turned to us, "There is also something you need to know. I want you two to head back to Korea."

"Why?" I looked at her confused.

"To get your little brother." She smiled.

"Little brother?!" Both Yongsun and I looked at each other.

She grabs our hands and sits us down. "When the accident happened I was already 8 months pregnant. You two weren't aware of it, because I hid it well. The reason I fell into the coma was because I asked them to save him. Your Auntie has been looking out for him since that day. I didn't want him to grow up with your father and his mistress." Yongsun and I glared at dad. "I asked them to keep it a secret and fake his death." She smiled at us. "Go find him, bring him home. Do it for me yes?"

"He must be 6 now right?" I looked at Yongsun and he nodded. "But does he know about us? About you?"

Mom nodded, "Your Auntie made sure to let him know. So go quickly, go find him. Your Uncle will stay with me."

"Are you sure?" Yongsun asked, and she nodded.

I looked at Yongsun and got my phone out. "Harin, I need you to stay by my mom's side until I come back from Korea. Also, make sure you get the divorce papers ready. When I get back I want to see them processed already." I glared at dad.

I hung up and looked at mom. "We'll go. We'll take Leedo, and Harin will stay here with you." I pulled out a phone and handed it to her. "I got you this phone, Uncle and Harin can teach you how to use it. Call us if anything." I kissed her on the forehead and waited for Yongsun to say goodbye to her.

"Let's go to my place. I'll pack some stuff, and we can leave." I messaged Leedo and let him know to get ready.

We all met up at the airport. "Do you know where she's located?" Leedo asked us as we boarded the plane.

"Of course." I smiled at him. 

Hello My Lovelies !

I was just thinking, the storyline so far is good. I'm thinking of finally finishing this book up. A couple more chapters should lead up to the finale. I just want to thank you guys for reading this far and cheering this story. See you soon!

- Love YMD