XXV

He chuckled, "Ugh, this is something I've wanted to do for some time, but every time I had it planned out, something always happened." He took my hand, "Yunhee, from the moment I met you, I had a feeling you were nothing but a spoiled brat who lived off her father's money. You did prove otherwise in the messiest way." He chuckled.

"I started falling in love with you, little by little. I didn't want to admit it. I refused to admit it. I see you with Harin and other guys flirting with you. It pissed me off. I started to realize that one day you could fall in love with someone who wasn't me. That's when Hui came in, and I always felt on edge with him. At the same time, I have to thank him. He made me act fast and show you how I felt."

Leedo kissed my hand, "I love you so much, and I don't plan to let you go. Never again. So, Yunhee, do me the honor and marry me." He pulls out a ring and smiles at me.

I felt a tear run down my face. I smiled and nodded. "Yes!"

Leedo chuckled and picked me up. He spun me around and kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I kissed him back.

Six Months Later

I took a deep breath. I felt someone pat my hand.

I look up and see my dad and uncle on each side of me. They were both dressed in a suit and looked so handsome. My uncle had a tear running down his face. I reached over and wiped it away with my thumb.

"You make a beautiful bride, my dear." My uncle smiled at me. "Are you ready?"

I smiled and nodded. The big doors in front of us opened, and the organ started playing. I placed my hands on my dad's and uncle's arm. They lead me towards Leedo, who was waiting for me at the altar.

When we reached Leedo, my dad and uncle handed me over to Leedo. "Take care of her." My dad tells Leedo.

Leedo nodded and took my hand. He looked over at me, "You look gorgeous."

"Do you Leedo, take, Yunhee, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do." Leedo smiles and slides my ring on my finger.

"Do you Yunhee, take Leedo, to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do." I slid the ring on Leedo's finger.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

We lean and kiss. Everyone started cheering. We all went to the hall and celebrated with our families and friends.

Hui and his group came up to us. "I wrote a song for you both, but mostly for my soulmate." Hui winks at me.

I giggle and wink back. "Remember, I can take you away whenever I feel like it." He started singing the song he wrote about us. It was the most beautiful song I have ever heard.

Tonight was just magical.

Two years later

"Can you get him? He isn't letting me give him a bath!" Leedo is running around the living room.

I came in and caught him. "Won-Shik, why aren't you letting daddy bathe you?" I cuddled him.

"I want bubbles!" Won-Shik giggled.

"Then let's put some bubbles." Leedo grabbed Won-Shik and went back to the bathroom.

"I can't wait until we have one of our own." Hui came from behind and hugged me.

"You wish!" Leedo yelled from the bathroom.

Hui and I laughed. We turned to go back to the kitchen when I stopped. I felt myself getting wet.

Hui started panicking, "Ya! Loser! Sonny is coming! We have to go!"

Leedo came running out with Won-Shik in his hands and almost slipped. "Get her bag—the car seat. Get the car ready. We have to call mom."

Leedo grabs the phone and calls mom. My mom comes running in. "Give me Won-Shik, and you three go. Go, go."

Hui and Leedo grabbed my arms and helped me into the car.

Hui is breathing with me, and Leedo is speeding. I screamed in pain, "I think she's coming!"

The guys start panicking, "Hold it, babe, we're almost there." Leedo started panicking.

"I can't hold it! It's not like I can tell Sonny to stay up there much longer!" I yelled at him and screamed again.

We finally made it to the hospital, and I was taken inside. Both Hui and Leedo came in with me. They both held my hand until Sonny was born.

The doctor placed Sonny in my arms. I smiled and took her hand.

"She's beautiful." Leedo smiled and took her other hand.

"Of course, she takes after her mom." Hui smiled and kissed my forehead.

I was moved to another room, and my mom came with Won-Shik. "Is my baby sister her!?" He came running up to me and onto the bed.

"Look, it's your baby sister, Sonny." I show him, Sonny.

I look at my two kids and then at Leedo. He smiled and came to sit with us.

This is what happiness is. This isn't just our happy ending, but our happy new beginning. I love my family forever, and I will as long as I live.