VIII

Leedo

I knocked on the door, but there was no answer. A week passed and these two barely came out. I opened the door and saw them sleeping together, holding onto each other. God, I hate this. Why does this bother me so much? I walked up to the bed and reached for her foot, I pulled her making her fall to the floor.

She quickly gets up, still half asleep she gets on the bed again, "Hui, you jackass."

I quickly go around and carry her out of the room. I opened the door to my room and placed her on my bed. "You shouldn't go to sleep with just anybody," I say and walk out.

When I close the door, I see Hui leaning by the door of Yunhee's room, with a smirk on his face. "You like my beloved Yunhee." He gives me a mischievous smile.

"Yeah, right. She's a 24-year-old woman who acts like she is 15. I don't like brats like her." I was about to walk away but I stopped and turned to look at him. "Your beloved Yunhee? Since when is she yours?" I arched my brow.

He chuckles, "While she's single, she's mine. That's how it's always been."

I give him a smirk, "Let's see how long that's going to last." I turn and walk away. He gets on my nerves. Yunhee, his? Yeah, right! I go into the kitchen and think of something to make her. Her uncle left for the hospital and won't be back until late afternoon.

I went through the refrigerator, I picked some things out and placed them on the counter. I started making some french toast and omelets. I guess the smell got to the room because Yunhee dragged herself to the kitchen.

"What's that smell?" She asked as she sat down opposite me.

"Breakfast. Do you want coffee?" She nodded and I got a mug for her coffee. I placed her plate and coffee in front of her.

"Thank you. Oh wait, let me go brush my teeth." She got up and quickly went to the bathroom. She came back a couple of minutes later. "Arigatōgozaimashita" She clapped her two hands together and bowed her head.

I laughed, "What? Are you Japanese now?" She looked up and winked at me. Hui came down later and sat next to Yunhee.

I placed him a plate and coffee as well. "Ya, Yunhee, I missed you in bed." He told her as he ate.

She looked up to him, "What are you talking about? I was sleeping right next to you."

"No, you weren't. You fell off the bed and ended up in Leedo's bed." He looked at me with a smirk as he spoke to her.

Her face goes red and looks up at me. I felt my face go red too, "You're lucky I wasn't there when you slept on my bed. I would've kicked your ass off."

Her face changes quickly, and she finishes up eating and gets up. "I'm going to shower. Hui, when you're done, get ready. We're going on a date before you leave."

"Okay!" He grins from ear to ear and then looks at me. He waits until she leaves, "So, are you going to confess to her?"

"I don't like her. I already told you okay?" I cleaned the plate and placed it in the sink.

"Keep telling yourself that. The more you try to deny it, the more you fall." He got up after he finished and went upstairs.

I started pondering what he said. I can't possibly like her. I heard a ring coming from my phone, I pulled it out and answered. "Hello?"

"I sent you a location. You better meet me there in 30 minutes." a female spoke on the other end. I tensed up.

"Why now?" I ask.

"Don't ask questions, and get here soon." and with that, they hung up.

I went up to my room to change. When I came out Yunhee and Hui also came out. "You're going out?" Yunhee asked.

"Yea." I look at Hui, "Look after her, while I'm gone." He nodded. With that, I left the house first. I got in my car and drove to the location that I received. I banged on the steering wheel with my fist. Out of the times, she decides to show up now.

Once I arrived at the location, I got out of the car and started looking for her. "You came." The woman in front of me had her back towards me.

"What do you want? How did you find me?" I asked.

She giggled, "Oh my darling Leedo, you can never escape me. Remember, you belong to me." She turns around and smirks. I never thought I'd see her again.