XVII

Yunhee

It has been two months already and I still haven't gotten the rest of my memories back. It gets me frustrated that I can't remember certain people. Especially that guy. I glare at Leedo from behind my book. Something about him irritates me, but sometimes I just want to hug him. As I think about hugging him, I gag.

"Do we need to take you to a mental hospital?" Leedo looks over at me with a smirk.

I sigh, I get up and sit right next to him. I lean in and trap him with my arms. "Just what are we? I feel like we were more than a boss and bodyguard. I know the doctor said to keep acting as we did before, but why do I feel like you have always been the one to make the move? If you have a thing for me, and I somehow responded, why aren't you trying to get my attention again?"

"How are you so sure that I have a thing for you?" He looks me in the eye.

I chuckle, I lean closer, our lips almost touching. I place my hand on his chest. "Because not only are you blushing but your heart feels like it's about to burst out." I smirk and get up and shrug my shoulders, "Well, if you weren't interested in me, then I guess I should give Harin a chance." I move away from him, walking to my room, "I mean, he is handsome. Ooo, he is also tall and strong. I bet he has an amazing body. I can almost see myself surrendering myself to him without effort."

All of a sudden I feel two big arms grabbing my waist. Leedo grabs me and throws me over his shoulders. He had an irritated look on his face, "I was trying to be patient and have self-control, but you blew it."

When we reached my room, he threw me on to my bed, and I looked up at him, "WH...Wh... What are you going to do?"

He climbed up to my bed and held me down, "I'll just show you exactly what we're going to become."

Before I could object, he crashed his lips on mine. He invaded my mouth with his tongue, in search of mines. I felt a weird feeling building up my chest. This felt right like it's happened before.

The deeper the kiss got, the dizzier I felt. I had to stop this, if I don't it'll get more dangerous. I tried to push him off, but he didn't budge. I felt a hand go inside my shirt. He was touching my skin, "Ugh." Without noticing I let out a soft moan.

He stopped kissing me and lifted an eyebrow, "That's new." He smirked, "I like it. Let me hear it again." He kissed me more hungrily. "Tonight we finished what we didn't get to finish 3 months ago."

What we didn't get to finish? So he and I ... we were that close. I started feeling pain in my head. I pushed him away and grabbed my head. "Are you okay?" Leedo got off me and looked at me worried.

"I want to be alone, please."

He hesitated at first, "But you don't look well."

"I just need to rest, please go." I laid on my bed and pulled my blanket over my shoulder. It felt like forever, but he finally left me alone in my room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Do you think I want to be a babysitter to a brat like you?"

"I thought you were sick. But it looks like you're on a date."

"Hopefully, it puts you in a good mood. We don't want you attacking innocent people."

"She does have a husband. I'm sorry but I came to get my girl."

"You have the nerve. You leave your responsibilities and run away. Then you make me have to come all the way here to get you. It's annoying. You're annoying. You need to stop acting like a child and grow up. Stop acting like you're the victim and have the world against you."

"If you want to take a peek at me, you're more than welcome."

"A man and a woman, all alone in a room. I don't think I like that."

"I don't want anyone else to be your bodyguard. You don't need anyone else but me, damn it!"

"Since I've met you, you were the only one I saw. You are the only one I wanted to protect. No matter how bratty you got, I still wanted to be around you."

"Secondly, the next time you let any guy touch you or be friendly with you, I will break their face. You are my woman. I won't tolerate anyone getting friendly with you."

"You are mine. From today on, remember it clearly."

It's so hot. I felt something cool being placed on my forehead.

"We should let her rest. Hopefully, she'll be better in the morning." Samchon? Who is he talking to?

When I finally decide to wake up, I find Leedo laying on the edge of the bed. When I sat up, a wet rag fell onto my lap. Was he up all night taking care of me? I reached over and moved his hair away, I remember. I remember everything.

Sorry for the late, but very late update. 😥 You'll find that the last chapters are being updated, but I'm just revising and fixing errors I found. I'll try to update more frequently. 💓