XIV

The doctor was taking forever. I started pacing. Is she okay? Did she make it? Is she alright? Am I going to lose her? "Hey, calm down." Harin pats my back.

"Harin. Leedo." We turn and see Uncle running towards us. "What happened to Yunhee? Is she okay? Why is she in there?" He loses balance and I hold onto him. He started crying in my arms. I couldn't help it, I patted his back and cried with him.

After what seemed like hours, the doctor finally came out. All the three of us ran up to him, "So?" I asked him impatiently.

He looked at us blankly. "Thankfully, she's out of danger." We all sighed in relief. "But, we'll have to keep in observation. Her wounds are very serious. We'll transfer her to a room, then you may see her."

"Thank you, Doctor. Thank you." Uncle thanked the doctor endlessly. "I'm going to call my brother. Send me a message when they tell you which room she'll be in." He let me know.

I nodded and he left to make his call. I sat down on the chair and covered my face. Thank god.

"What will happen to your ex fiance?" Harin asked as he sat down next to me.

I sighed, "I honestly don't know. All I know is that her father is about to break hell loose." I looked down.

Her father made it the next day in the afternoon. He was pissed, and started taking action on Honey. I even offered to testify as a witness. After a week, she still hasn't woken up. Her father left, because of the company. Yongsun stayed with Yunhee. Jae had to look after the company on his own, but Harin would go over to help him from time to time, since he knew how Yunhee worked. Her uncle would come every day to see how she, Yongsun and I were doing.

Another week and nothing, we started getting worried. The doctor didn't understand why she hadn't woken up. She was supposed to wake up a week ago.

After another week, still nothing. It was eating us alive, knowing she wasn't waking up. Her uncle requested for her to be transferred to the same room her mother was in.

It's already been a month, her Uncle is scared that she will suffer the same fate as her mother. I sat down next to where she was laying down. "I miss you. Please, wake up." I take her hand in mine.

When I was about to get up and go, I noticed her eyes moving. "Yunhee? Can you hear me?" I got up and ran out. I called the doctor over, and he and some nurses came running in. When we entered the room, we saw her sitting up. I made my way through and helped her up.

"Water." She said in a raspy voice. I nodded and reached for a glass. I handed it to her. The doctor made his way to her and did a check up. She looked around, something about her was off. I would catch her taking a glimpse of me and then quickly look away.

"Everything seems fine. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked her.

"Fine."

The doctor nodded, "Do you know her?" The doctor pointed to her mom. She stayed quiet. The doctor looked at her seriously, "What about him?" He pointed to me.

She bit her lip and she shook her head. I looked at her shocked, "Doctor why doesn't she remember her mom or me?" She quickly looked up at me and then her mom.

"My mom?" She said softly.

"I'll have to do a ct scan and see what's going on." The doctor excused himself to get everything ready. She didn't take her eyes off her mother.

It looked like she wanted to cry. "Why don't I remember my own mother?" She looked at me with sad eyes. I wish I knew.