III

Leedo came to get me and Secretary Jae in the morning. I closed my eyes and laid my head on the window.

"Is she okay?" Leedo asked Secretary Jae.

"Uh, I'm not sure. She hasn't talked to me all morning. She's been pouting a lot. Did something happen last night?"

"No. Everything was fine." Leedo looked at me through the rearview mirror. "What's wrong?" he asked me.

I pouted, "It's just that time of the month." I mumbled as I covered my mouth.

"It's what?" He asked again.

I glared at him, "It's a womanly thing." I yelled back.

It took him a while to fully understand what I meant, "Oooh! Okay, cool." He went back to focusing on the road.

Annoying. When we arrived at the company, Secretary Jae and I got out of the car. I looked back and wondered why Leedo wasn't getting off.

"I'll be right back." He said and drove off.

I shrugged and walked inside. Everyone greeted me as I walked by, I honestly didn't want to be here. I ignored everyone and made my way to my office.

"Well, good morning Yunhee." My brother told me when we got in the elevator.

"Yea, whatever," I responded. He got out of the elevator and then turned to me, "I'll be up in your office in an hour to help you around.

"Whatever." I reached over and closed the elevator door on him.

After we reached my office, my Father's secretary was waiting for me by the office. "Good morning Vice CEO, I bought over some contracts, the Chairman wants you to overlook and sign them."

I motioned to Secretary Jae to get them. "Thank you, we'll take care of it from here on." He told her with a smile.

I went over to my desk and sunk down on the chair. Secretary Jae placed the folders in front of me and smiled.

I glared at him, I reached over and pushed the folders to the side. He went and pushed them back in front of me. I pushed them away again and he pushed them back. I slammed the desk as I got up.

"Secretary Jae, what are you doing? Don't you see I'm not in the mood to do this? Let my brother take a look at them and I'll just sign them." I gave him an attitude.

"Just because you're on your womanly thing, it doesn't mean you need to lash out on him." When I looked over Secretary Jae's shoulder I saw Leedo coming in.

He came around the desk and stood next to me. "First, some ice cream," He takes out a sundae and gives it to me. He starts taking things out of a bag, "I also got you some chocolate. And teas. With this heating pad, you can place it on your tummy if it starts hurting. More chocolate and these, I didn't know which one you preferred, so I got them all.

I looked in the bag and there were all kinds of pads. "You got all this for me?"

"Yea, hopefully, it puts you in a good mood. We don't want you attacking innocent people." He chuckled.

I pouted and sat down, "Thank you." I started eating the ice cream happily.

Leedo and Secretary Jae giggled. After I was done eating, I felt energized and happy. I grabbed a folder and started going through it. Whatever I felt didn't make sense or was full of shit I threw it on the floor. Only two managed to not touch the floor.

When I was finally done, Yongsun walked in and saw the mess on the floor. "What is this?" He asks.

"Can't you tell? Trash. Secretary Jae take these to Father." I handed him the two folders that passed. Yongsun started picking up the folders.

He started piling them up and noticed one. "Isn't this one our Mother's?"

"Our Mother?" I scuffed. "Take a look at it, it's trash. She'll make us go bankrupt." I stood up and took the folder. I grabbed the papers inside and started ripping them up. "We don't need this garbage here."

He shook his head and stood up, "You should give her a chance. Like... Later. I told her you were having lunch with us, so get pretty."

"Ya! Yongsun? Do you even see as your sister?!" I yelled at him. I started getting a sharp pain under my stomach. I crouched down and tried not to cry. Stupid cramps. Yongsun grabbed my arm.

"Are you okay?" He looked pained.

"Leedo!" I called out. Leedo walked in and when he saw me, he ran over and carried me to the couch.

"Is she okay?" Yongsun asked.

"Trust me nothing too serious." He walked over to my desk and got the heating pad. He placed it on my stomach and turned to Yongsun. Yongsun just went, "OOHH."

"Make sure she comes to lunch at Blue Sky. She better not miss it, no matter how sick she feels." He said as he turned to leave.

Leedo walked over, "Are you okay?"

I peeked over to make sure Yongsun left and quickly stood up, "Perfectly." I grinned.

Leedo looked at me with his mouth open. I giggled and walked over to him. I closed his mouth, "Cramps come and go. It wasn't a big deal, I just needed him to leave."

Leedo laughed and shook his head, "You sure are something."

With Secretary Jae, we went over the stuff about the company. I tried to remember the names of the other shareholders, but it was so difficult. I gave up and pushed the papers away.

Leedo came in after a couple of hours, "It's time to go for lunch."

"I'm not hungry." I quickly responded. Then my stomach betrayed me and it started growling. I pouted and looked away.

"Your stomach says otherwise." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked out of my office and headed downstairs. To my surprise, I found my Father and YongSun in the elevator. I get in and ignore them.

"You picked two good partners. It seems like you're a natural." My Father praised me with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, "It's only common sense. Only an idiot will not see the shadiness in some contracts."

We all got in our cars and drove to Blue Sky. When we walked to our private room, that woman was there. She got up happily and walked up to me to greet me. I gave her a quick smile and sat down.

She looked at Father and gave him a weak smile. She sat down across from me, "There is someone we want you to meet. He'll be here soon." 10 minutes passed and finally, someone walked in. My stepmother got up and hugged the guy that came in, "This is my son, Yonghoon."

He greeted everyone and when he came to me, I rolled my eyes and turned away. "Can we eat, I want to leave quickly."

He withdrew his hand and glared at me. He didn't scare me, so I did the same. We didn't break away until the food came. More intruders coming in. Isn't this nice.