XII

A couple of weeks passed, and the company has been doing great. Yonghoon has proven to me that he is capable of things. While Leedo has been nothing but a splinter in my thumb. Annoying!

"Boss, want to have dinner with me tonight?" Harin asked as I was finishing something.

I looked up at him when I put the file away, "Sure. What should we have?"

"You seemed in the mood for chicken lately, there's this restaurant uptown that makes the most delicious lemon chicken, I've ever tasted."

I lifted an eyebrow, "Really?" He nodded, "Okay, let's go." He grabbed my jacket and helped me with it.

When we stepped out, Jae and his secretary came out of his office as well. "Are you two hungry?" I asked Jae.

"We actually have something to take care of first, then we plan to go get something. Why did you want me to join?" Jae asked.

"Yea, but do what you have to do. You're doing an incredible job, I knew the job would be perfect for you." I smiled at him.

We both laughed, and Harin got the elevator for us. When we reached the 5th floor, Yonghoon and Leedo stepped in. The elevator got extra quiet.

After what felt like forever, the elevator finally got to the first floor. We stepped out and I waved goodbye to Jae. Harin and I walked over to my car. I got in the passenger seat and Harin got in the driver's seat.

He drove me to the restaurant that he spoke about, and he did not lie. Their chicken was amazing. I got some to go so Uncle could try it. Maybe I'll bring him here for his birthday.

Harin drove me home afterwards. Harin moved out a couple of weeks ago, because he felt he was a burden to us, which he wasn't. Actually, Harin is a kind giant. He's funny, sensitive and handsome.

He snapped me out of my thoughts when he opened the door for me. I stepped out, and smiled at him. "Thank you, dinner was great." I was about to turn and leave when he stopped me.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you something. Hopefully, I won't lose my job because of this." I looked at him confused, and got closer to me. "Boss... I mean... Yunhee... I think I really like you."

What did I just hear? "You don't have to do anything. Let's just go about like we always have and maybe throughout the time we spend together, you can learn to like me too." I was speechless, what do I say to him?

He closed the space between us, making me look up at him. He smiled down at me and caressed my cheek. Is he going to...? Do I accept it? Do I want it?

He chuckled and just kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Boss. See you tomorrow." He walked backwards and turned to get in the car.

I touched my cheek, it felt warm. I smiled and walked inside.

"Stupid smile." My thoughts shredded. I turn and see Leedo by the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him in disgust.

"I'm living here once again. Your uncle allowed it." He smirked.

"Samchon!!" I turn towards the kitchen and place the bag down.

"He went to the hospital, he'll be coming in late." I turn to go to my room and he follows. "I guess you had fun tonight with that tall hunk of junk."

I stopped and turned to face him, "I don't care what you say, because he is an amazing man, and I'm going to bring myself to like him. Watch me."

It was like something broke inside him. He picks me up over his shoulder and takes me to my room. He throws me on my bed and gets on top of me. "Are you crazy?! Get off!" I tried to get him off, but he didn't move.

Instead, he grabs both my hands into his and forces a kiss on me. He doesn't budge and continues to kiss me. "You are mine. From today on, remember it clearly." He kisses me again, but this time much softer.

I felt my body giving in and my mind going blank. When he feels my body relaxing, he lets go of my hands. I bring them around his neck and kiss him back deeply. It's like I've been waiting for this forever.

Just when I felt him go under my shirt, I woke up. I pushed him off. I got off the bed, "Don't do that again." I quickly made my way out of the house. I get in my car and drive towards the beach.

I go to the water and fall in the sand. What is wrong with me?! I felt my heart pounding so hard. I can't be. I have never been... I got up and dusted myself off. "Love is weakness. I don't need it."

"Of course you don't. Leedo is mine." Before I could turn around, everything went black.