Chapter 15

Maddie's PoV
It's been almost a month since I've last seen Logan. I moved back into a small house in Dublin. It's cosy for Darcie and I and I have family near to help me. I haven't spoke to Sophie after what had happened and changed my phone number.

Today is Darcie's first birthday and some of the family are coming over. I dressed darcie and got her ready for a photo "say cheese darce" I said smiling at her. I then uploaded the photo onto Instagram

Maddie: WOW one whole year since I brought this amazing little girl into the world

Maddie: WOW one whole year since I brought this amazing little girl into the world. No one has ever brought me so much joy and happiness to my life. I love you my beautiful Darcie Lou happy 1st birthday and thank you to everyone for all of the lovely messages we love them maddie xx

My mom and dad came and we decided to cut the cake and sing happy birthday. We were in the middle of trying to blow out the candles when my phone rang, I picked it up.
Maddie "hello?"
?: Hiya is this Madison?
Maddie: yeah it is can I ask who's calling?
Emma: sorry hi I'm Emma I'm the governor of the little explorers private Nursery. We have just completed your application and money transfer and are so excited to see Darcie on Monday for her first term, we have sent out her uniform and welcome package and it should be with you in the next few days. Do you have any questions?"
Maddie: em I think there has been some kind of mistake I never applied to your school.
Emma: oh well the application was made by Logan and Daisy Paul for a 5 year program full boarding.
Maddie: I'm sorry what is full boarding?
Emma: Darcie will live on our elite campus receiving 24/7 care until she gains more independence. When she reaches the age of 6 she may then move on to our senior part.
Maddie: live on?? She's a baby, she can't be away from me for that long. I'm sorry I'd like to cancel the application.
Emma: I'm sad to hear that unfortunately that means that you will not be entitled to your $25000 deposit back.
Maddie: that's fine thank you.

I hung up the phone and sighed putting my face in my hands. I picked up my phone and dialled Logan's number after a few rings he picked up.
Maddie: Logan what th—
Logan: Don't start screaming I'm almost at your house.
Maddie: your in Dublin?
Logan: we'll it is Darcie's birthday I'm pulling up now.
He hung up the phone. I ran into the kitchen were everyone was eating cake. " quick Logan's outside" I said picking up toys off the floor I hear the door handle pull and I turn around to see my ex husband staying at the door.