Chapter 8

Maddie's POV
It was 1 week until the fight and the press conference was in a few days. JJ kept texting me asking me to come. I refused but then he started saying that Logan would be so pissed if I showed up on team KSI. I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me so i agreed. The next day I flew out to London and booked Darcie and I a hotel room. Sophie flew over from LA for moral support and she wanted to see Logan get beat up.

We got to the hotel room and Put our bags away. The room was big and there was a travel cot for Darcie. I put her on the floor with some toys. "I think I saw a little restaurant downstairs will we get dressed and head down" Sophie said taking things out of her wardrobe. I nodded my head.
I got changed into this

Sophie changed into this

And I put Darcie into this because London was quite cold

We got out bags and left the room I decided to carry Darcie on my hip since we were only going downstairs

We got out bags and left the room I decided to carry Darcie on my hip since we were only going downstairs. We got to the restaurant and sat down I put Darcie in her high chair and she babbled away. "I can't believe she's nearly one" Sophie said tickling her tummy. "Yeah the end of the month it's crazy" I said smiling "are you going to do anything?" She asked taking a sip of her water. "Em maybe have a few people round the house or something,get a cake" "are you going to invite Logan?" " why he said he's not her dad I'm not going to invite a stranger" I said kissing Darcie's cheek. We heard a lot of commotion and I turned my head to see Jeff, Jake, Lana, Mike,Spencer,Logan and daisy. Daisy was holding onto Logan for dear life as if he'd slip away into someone else's arms. Then started walking towards the stairs I told Sophie to look down so they wouldn't see us. Darcie thought we were playing a game and began to laugh and babble causing Jake to turn around. As soon as he turned around everyone else did. I was not dealing with this tonight, I stood up and Sophie took Darcie out of the high chair we left money on the table and began to walk away.

"Do I not even get a hug?" Jake said pouting at me. I looked up and smiled I mean I was only mad at Logan and daisy and I gave him a hug. "I missed you" "I missed you more" he pulled away from the hug and looked at Sophie who was holding Darcie "can I ?" He asked I nod and he takes Darcie " hi baby uncle jakey has missed you so much" he said kissing all over her face she started to giggle "dada...dada" Darcie said smiling "she speaks?" Mike said shocked. I laughed "yeah Mike she is one the end of the month" I said laughing "the 26th" Logan said everyone turned to look at him but his eyes were fixed on Darcie. "Right well I better get this one to bed" I said taking Darcie out of jakes arms. "Darcie say night night" I said rubbing her hair " Dada" she said looking at Logan. I look at her unsure of what to do. Logan then breaks away from daisy and comes up to us he strokes Darcie's cheek and kisses her head "sweet dreams baby" he said and walked away grabbing daisy and getting into the lift. Everyone including me stood there in shock. Does he actually want to be a dad now?