Chapter 9

Maddie's POV
It's the day of the press conference. My nerves were very bad, JJ rang me saying that a car would pick us up from the hotel at around 2pm. It was now 11:30 and we got food delivered to our room. I got french toast and coffee, Sophie got tea and a blueberry muffin and Darcie had some porridge.
"Are you really going to go against Logan today like I don't like him but still." Sophie said taking a sip of her tea. I sighed and looked at Darcie who was drinking her bottle on the bed " He said probably the worst thing he could of said about Darcie and then he starts acting as thought he cares no way" I said putting my rubbish in the bin and began to get myself and Darcie dressed. I wore

And Darcie wore

And Darcie wore

Sophie came out of the bathroom and saw us

Sophie came out of the bathroom and saw us. " Logan is going to be pissed" she smirked and I laughed. "Oh well, are you nearly ready the cars going to be here in 20 and I want to let Darcie walk around the lobby for a bit she's getting very fussy being stuck in the room" I said picking up Darcie. "I'm ready now,come on" we both walked out of the room and locked the door. " why do you want to bring her for a walk she can't walk" Sophie laughed. I put Darcie on the ground and held her hands while she was taking steps "she's getting there" I said smiling. We walked down to the main lobby our car would be here any minute, I walked around with Darcie for a while until we heard a loud group talking. Darcie turned around and started to giggle "dada, dada" why does she always do this. I sighed I was so greatful  that Darcie and I had coats on that hid our T-shirt's. I turned around and there stood all of team maverick and the Paul family. Pam rushes over to us and took Darcie out of my arms and cuddled her "oh my baby you've grown so much, you look so much like your daddy" "dada" Darcie said holding her hands out for Logan to take her. He looked at her then looked at me. My face just held shock I wanted to just take her so she wouldn't feel rejected by her own dad, but part of me wanted to see how he would react. To my surprise he walked over to Pam and took Darcie out of her arms. As soon as he had her she clung to him and lay her head in the crook of his neck. I stood their and watching in amazement and confusion, a few moments later Daisy appeared in what I could only describe as a string vest as a dress that was exposing everything "cars here" she announced and strutted outside. Logan looked down at Darcie and back at me, they held conflict. He passed Darcie back to me who began to cry "dada dada" she held her hands out but he just walked off following daisy. My heart sunk as I held my sobbing baby close to me all while thinking how unexpected this press conference is going to be.