Chapter 7

Maddie's POV
I arrived in Dublin 3 days. It get strange being in my ld bedroom with a baby, my mom and dad were so happy that I decided to stay with them instead of renting somewhere. My phone has been none stop buzzing with messages from Pam,Greg,Jake,Mike,Lana,Evan,Spencer, Mack and the twins. Everyone except for Logan. I put Darcie down for her afternoon snack and went downstairs to make some food. "Is she asleep?" My mom asked as I took some bread out of the bag. "Yeah finally, I think it's just because she's out of routine being in a different place and all." I said making my sandwich and sitting at the table. "Any word from Logan?" She asked taking a sip from her coffee. I shook my head " it's a mess, he won't answer my calls or texts, he's making it seem like it's my fault when he's the one who cheated" my phone buzz and I looked away it, it was full of notifications from fans tagging me in a article from TMZ. It was a video of Logan and daisy leaving a nightclub last night I pressed play and my mom and I sat down to watch it.
TMZ: Logan what's going on with you and Maddie.
Lo: we're over.
He simply said pulling daisy closer to him.
TMZ: what about your baby?
Logan looked at daisy then back at the camera and started to laugh.
Lo: have you seen that baby she is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen in my life she's not mine.
I turned off the video, I felt sick to my stomach I ran to the bathroom and threw up. My mom was banging at the door asking if I was ok. I took out my phone I knew Logan wouldn't answer so I tried a different approach. The phone rang a few times and then she answered
Lana: Maddie?
Maddie: hey are you at the house?
Lana: yeah why?
Maddie: is Logan there?
Lana: yeah do you want to speak to him.
Maddie: yeah but don't tell him it's me.
I heard some shuffling then a voice that made me see red.
Lo: hello?
Maddie: listen I'm going to get my lawyer to send the papers to yours, I just need you to sign them then I'll have all of the parental responsibility over Darcie and you won't have to give us a second look.
Lo: Are you crazy I'm not going to sign my daughter away.
Maddie: you made it clear last night that she wasn't yours like how could you do that didn't you think she could hear that in a few years and hear her dad call her ugly. I had to choke back a sob before I continued. And for your information she is beautiful and funny and it's your loss.
I then hung up the phone and went upstairs to check on Darcie.