Chapter 2

Maddie's POV
Its a few weeks until Logan's rematch to KSI. Logan has been out of the house nearly everyday doing press work or training. It was hard being alone with Darcie all of the time ever since Sophie decided to move in with her new boyfriend 30 minutes away. I was sitting at the table, Darcie in her high chair watching her eat her breakfast. I took out my phone and began to scroll through looking to see if I have received any texts. Nothing as per usual. I heard laughing and looking up to see Darcie completely covered in her porridge. "Oh no what happened?" I said in a baby voice taking her out and kissing her cheek. I took a cloth and wiped her clean I then put her on the ground and she began to crawl while I cleaned the high chair.

It was a beautiful day in LA today. I decided to text Lana to see if she wanted to go to the beach. While I was waiting for a reply I put Darcie into the bath and washed her. I then took her out dried her and put her in

 When I was finished I put her in her playpen while I got ready

Lana text to say that she was 10 minutes from the house

Lana text to say that she was 10 minutes from the house. I went and got Darcie's bag ready. When I was done I heard the door open. I walked down and saw Lana walking in "hi" we both said hugging each other. "So I guess your as sick of hearing about this stupid fight as I am" she said laughing. I nodded my head laughing "yeah well I'd would be nice to actually spend time with Darcie and Logan but I just can't see that happening anytime soon. " when did you last see Logan? Mike left on Friday to go help and it's know Sunday and I miss him like mad" she said looking down. " Em last time I seen him was about 2 weeks ago before him and Jake went to that training camp and I last spoke to him last Monday- " wait he doesn't text you everyday?" She cut me off looking shocked. "No but I understand like he's busy, I'm fine" I lied. " but what about Darcie? Does he not want to hear about her?" She asked sitting down at the table. " look I don't really want to talk about it, he prioritised this fight over his family and I just have to accept that" I said picking up Darcie and walking to the car.

We arrived at the beach I took the bags out of the car and Lana took Darcie. "Are we going to go splash in the water?" She cooed at Darcie tickling her belly. We found a spot and put our towel down. Amara placed her onto the towel and she began to crawl into the sand playing with it. We sat there for about 30 minutes until lana's phone began to ring "hey babe" she said in her high pitched voice. " yeah I'm good, I'm at the beach with Maddie and Darcie..... omg really that's so exciting I'll see you then" she hung up the phone and turned to me "Guess what?" She smiled. I looked at her confused "they're coming home a Thursday" she said hugging me I blinked for a few seconds then looked at her "everyone?" I asked "everyone"she smiled I was so happy I started to cry and she hugged me tighter.