Chapter 10

Maddie's POV
Our car arrived and we got in. Darcie had finally stopped crying and was holding on to me whimpering. It was only 15 minutes drive to the venue, we had to get out at the side of the building so no fans would see us and tweet about it. We got inside the venue and security brought us to JJ's room. "Hey" he said walking up and hugging me. "You excited?" I said smiling. He laughed and nodded. We chatted for a few minutes and he explained the plain to me. "I don't really feel comfortable letting Darcie on the stage" I said "she'll be fine I got her headphones to n m lock out the noise and Logan's not going to try start something if I have a baby in my arms." He reassured me.

The press conference started and they began insulting each other back and forth. I was standing at the side of the stage behind some people with Darcie in my arms, I wasn't paying much attention until I heard JJ speak up again "oi Logan I'd actually like you to meet some new members of my team" he signalled for me to go up. Sophie took our jackets and gave me a reassuring squeeze. I walk up on stage  and the crowd goes crazy. JJ walks over hugs me and takes Darcie. I lean against the table and watch everything. Darcie was smiling and giggling in jjs arms. I looked over at Logan he was glaring at JJ and Darcie, he then turned to look at me and his mouth pressed into a straight line. I knew he was fuming and knew it was be best if I took Darcie. I walked over and went to take Darcie out of JJ's arms when he pulled me in and kissed me on the lips. I pulled away my eyes wide with shock, I turned around and everyone on team Paul's mouth were dropped. Logan's face broke my heart he was leaning against the table and biting his lip, his eyes met mine and he spoke which felt like the first time in forever "Maddie take Darcie off the stage please" I grabbed Darcie while glaring at JJ and walked over to Darcie who's mouth was wide open " em that wasn't part of the plan" she said putting Darcie's coat on her. "I know, let's just go back to the hotel room" I said picking up Darcie and walking out.  We got back to the hotel and had dinner. After a while Sophie said that she was going to meet up with a friend that lives in London. She asked if I wanted to go but it was Darcie's bedtime and I was tired from the day. She left around 7:30 and Darcie had finally gone asleep. I fell asleep on the bed and closed my eyes for a few minutes until I heard a knock on the door thinking it was Sophie coming back I went to open it. " I knew you'd forget something" I laughed and opened the door. I looked up and hesitated for a moment "Logan".