Chapter 1 backstory

Maddies POV
The last year and a half of my life has been crazy. I traveled to LA from Ireland a year and half ago for a holiday with my friend. Or so I thought until we decided to go clubbing one night. The security guard was being a bitch and refusing my friend and I entry. That was until Logan walked past with his friends going to the VIP area. He heard the commotion and asked was everything was okay when my friend told him that we were here on holiday and wanted to go clubbing, he told us to go with him into the club. We spent the night laughing over our different accents and drinking our body weight in vodka. When the night ended logan invited us back to his to continue the party. We accepted, at his home we drank more and everyone started getting rowdy. Logan asked me if I wanted to go to his room for some peace and quiet and you could only guess what happed after that.

A few days later we flew back to Dublin. Everything seemed back to normal. I was back in work and back going out with my friends. A few weeks after LA I started getting really bad headaches and felt dizzy all of the time. My family were worried that I wasn't eating enough so advised me to go to the doctor for a check up. When I went to the doctor I received the news that completely changed my life "congratulations miss Ryan it appears that you are 6 weeks pregnant". I'll never forget that sentence. When I told my family they were shocked they knew I didn't have a boyfriend and I'm not the type to sleep around. When I told them the dad was a LA celebrity they went crazy. Shouting things like well what are you going to do now you can't contact him.

I told my best friend Sophie who came to LA with me. She encouraged me to try to DM Logan. So I plucked up the courage and sent him one message with absolutely no expectations that he will see it.
Hi Logan I don't know if you remember me but we met at the club in LA and then went back to yours anyway I doubt you'll get this text but if you do would you mind texting back I need to speak to you.

About a week later Logan text back. I felt bad doing it over text. When I told him his first reaction was asking me if it's his. I told him it was and I would get a DNA test to prove it. I had to go to a doctors office to get the procedure done when i had the samples I sent them off to Logan's team to be tested. Two weeks later Logan DMs me telling me that the results were positive. He then asked if I would move out to LA with him. I refused at first I couldn't leave my family and Sophie to go live with strangers. I talked about it with my family they agreed that I should go so that the baby would have both of its parents. I texted Logan telling him that I'd move if Sophie could come too. He agreed and we flew out 3 weeks later.

After I moved in with Logan we clicked very quickly we both understood each other's sense of humour. Logan was great throughout the whole pregnancy he was hands on and came to every single appointment. This caused us bond more closely and when i was 7 and a half months pregnant he asked me to be his girlfriend. A few weeks later I gave birth to a beautiful little girl Darcie Alia Paul. After that we just kept getting stronger and stronger until a series of events challenged us.

AN hey guys so this is just kind of the back story to how maddie and Logan met.