Chapter 5

Maddie's PoV
We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I turned around and continued packing. "What are you doing?" He asked coming over to me. "What does it look like Logan, I'm leaving" I said throwing the last of my stuff in and zipping it up. I went to go walk out the door when Logan stood in front of it blocking my way "Move" I said trying to push past "Not until we talk" he said grabbing my hand I could see the desperation in his eyes. "You want to talk? Go talk to daisy" I said and pushed past him. I got downstairs to find Grayson waiting for me. "You good?" He said I nodded going to walk out the door " how's Darcie" I turn my head to see Logan standing at the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes "just don't Logan" I said walking outside. He ran after me "when are you coming back" he asked. I looked him up and down why did he have to ruin everything. I sigh and run a hand through my hair and look up at him "I don't think I am" I said tears spilling out of my eyes. By know everyone had gathered outside to watch us. " You can't just talk my daughter away from me" he shouted tears coming out of his eyes. I felt awful but it was for the best. "I only came to LA so Darcie would have a family, but your always busy doing something or you have an event or a fight hell you even would rather go film in your friends house than be with us, you're a stranger to your own daughter and I don't want that she needs to be with family and she'll have that in Dublin." I said wiping some of my tears by now it started to rain a lot and everyone was soaked. "Gray lets go" I said as Grayson got into the car, I went to open up the door when I feel Logan grab my arm I turned to see his eyes full of tears,his hair was stuck to his face from the rain. He looked me straight in the eye and held onto me as if I was going to blow away. " mike" I said signalling mike to come get logan off me. Mac and mike both came over and tried to pull Logan off me but his grip just got tighter. " Logan please, you have to let us go" I sobbed hysterically and they finally got Logan off me. I open the door and told Gray to drive. He grabbed my hand and gave to a reassuring squeeze I looked at him and smiled wondering if I was doing the right thing.