Chapter 4

Maddie's POV
After a few rings he finally answered the phone.
G: Thank god I was so worried about you
M: I'm ok but Grayson I need your help, I want to go to Ireland tomorrow but I can't stay in that house. So I'm going to book a hotel room for tonight but I need someone to take Darcie while I go get our stuff out of the house.
G: I'll come collect you from the hospital, then you can stay in mine tonight, Ethan will look after Darcie while we go to the house you shouldn't be on your own.
M: thank you I'll see you in a bit.
I hung up the phone and went onto my Instagram posting a picture.

@Madisonryanx finally get to bring my baby girl home

@Madisonryanx finally get to bring my baby girl home. Thanks everyone for all of the lovely messages I've received it means the world to know that everyone has been thinking of Darcie.
JakePaul, ethandolan and 465879 others liked
Comments disabled

I picked up Darcie and walked to the front entrance. I seen Grayson over beside his car. I waved at him and he came over. "Hey how is she?" He said hugging me and kissing Darcie's head. I smiled at him "she's fine I just need to make sure she drinks enough water" he nodded and took my bags and we walked over and got into the car. We drove to his house and went inside. Ethan came running up to me taking Darcie and cuddling her. "Oh my poor baby don't worry uncle E is here now" he then looked at me and frowned "want me to kill him?" He asked I laughed and shook my head. "No I just think that I need to get out of LA for a while and go home."   I smiled "when do you want to go to Logan's?" Gray asked "em let me call Evan I don't want to go if Logan's there" he nodded and I went into the living room I took out my phone and rang Evan, after a few rings he answered.
E:mads?
M:Hi Evan
E: where are you Lana and mike went to get you but you were gone.
M: I'm staying with a friend listen is Logan there I need to go get stuff but I don't want to see him.
E: No he went crazy so Jake and Greg took him out he won't be home for a few hours."
M: thank you
I hung up and walked over to gray "we can leave now if you want I said. "Yeah come on" he said picking up his car keys.

We drove up to the house and could see the light coming from the kitchen. I opened the front door to see glass smashed all over the floor and pictured thrown on the ground. I tried to step over the glass up the stairs and Gray followed me. We reached Darcie's room and my heart broke. All of her things were smashed on the floor and some teddies ripped up. "Omg" gray said looking around "let's just pack up her stuff" I said pulling out a suitcase. "I'll do Darcie's and you go do yours, we'll get things down quicker that way" I smiled at him and walked to my room. I pulled my suitcase out and began packing my clothes away leaving behind all over the expensive clothes Logan had bought me. I heard the job open thinking it was gray "you can't be finished already?" I smiled turning around and my smile dropped "Logan" i breathed out.