Chaper 6

Maddie's POV
It was the next morning and we are at the airport. Ethan was sitting down feeding Darcie her bottle while gray was standing in front of me organising our documents. Now boarding flight 722 to Dublin. I looked up at Grayson and gave him a hug "thank you for everything" I said squeezing him tighter. I turned to Ethan and gave him a hug while taking Darcie off of him. "I don't know what I'm going to do not being an uncle anymore" he said wiping a tear from his eye. I blinked the tears from my eyes and held his hand " Darcie's always gonna need her uncles gray and E" I said my voice cracking. They pulled me in for another hug " I love you guys and I'll see you soon" I blew them a kiss and walked away.

The plane ride was very stressful Darcie had decided to scream for a good hour until i finally got her to stop. We landed in London and it was 2 hours until our connecting flight to Dublin. I went to go get a coffee and warm up some milk for Darcie. "Small toffee latte please" I smiled at the woman. I paid and waiting and the end for my drink. I put the bottle in the microwave and heated it for a few seconds. "Well well what is little miss Paul doing in London all alone" I turned around to come face to face with ksi. Shit, fuck I looked down took a breathe then looked at him "Hi JJ just going home to visit some family, you?" You I said smiling at him. Please go away. "I'm meeting friends in Rome for a stag, so this wouldn't have to be you running from your cheating boyfriend would it?" He smirked. I couldn't take it anymore my eyes started to well up with tears. His face softened "oh em here take a seat and we can talk" I smiled at his kind gesture and sat down. I told him everything that happened which I probably shouldn't have like he's fighting Logan In a few weeks. " you need to do something that's gonna hurt him, show him you ain't a pushover". He looked at me tapping his finger on the table " give me your baby" he said with a straight face making me almost spit out my latte. "Excuse me??" I said looking at him like he was crazy. "Trust me" he said and I handed him Darcie and he put her in her stroller and took out his phone he then handed her back to me. "What did you do?" I asked confused."check Instagram"

@ksi someone is very excited to be spending time with her uncle JJ

@ksi someone is very excited to be spending time with her uncle JJ. @Loganpaul I wonder who she'll be supporting nov 9th.
56000 likes

I look up at JJ "he's going to go mental" I laughed and he shrugged "he shouldn't have cheated" he said simply. He took my phone and put his number in it and I did the same to his. We said by and I headed for my flight.