Chapter 14

MADDIES POV
Logan stormed over a sat on the sofa while I sat at the end of the bed both of us looking at the floor. "Sophie told me everything" he said resting his arm on his leg. " what when" I said standing up and pacing. "About an hour ago I gave her money and she sang like a bird." He said laughing I glared at him "so what do you want you already knew I was living in Dublin so that's nothing new" I said sitting down and crossing my arms. "How much?" He said looking up at me. "How much what?" I asked confused. "For you to leave and give Darcie to me and Daisy". I looked at him and laughed " are you mad, I'm not giving you my child" I said walking over to check on Darcie. Logan followed me both of us looking down on the sleeping baby. "She'll have a better life,lots of money, the best school and Daisy can train her to model and do social media" he whispered carefully trying not to wake the child. I looked back at him "can you hear yourself, she's no a robot she's a little girl, she doesn't need lots of money or the best school or training she just needs her mom and her dad who love her unconditionally". I said a tear escaping my eye. Logan sighed and looked at me " Daisy will be a great mom to her and you can start again with someone of your own kind. Look the lawyers are already on it and with my money you won't win". He said walking towards the door. I started to cry like I've never cried before "lo please I can't lose her she's all that I have please" I said grabbing onto his shirt. "I'm sorry" he said starting to cry he got lose of my grub and went out the door. "LOGAN" I screamed in hysterics. I fell back against the door and slid down it sobbing.