Chapter 13

Maddie's POV
Sophie and I packed up our stuff and we're getting ready to leave. "Are you ok?" She asked as I folded my clothes into my suitcase. I nodded "yeah I mean it's logan what should I have expected". I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through my Instagram until I saw something that made my blood boil.

 I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through my Instagram until I saw something that made my blood boil

Daisykeech: BEST weekend of my life 😍 get a fiancé and a step daughter all in one. 🙈 #blessed #bestmom #Darcymylittlegirl @loganpaul

"Fuck off" I threw my phone on the bed. "What?" Sophie said looking worried "he fucks me and then gets engaged no fucking way" I said picking up my phone and scrolling before pressing call. The phone rang for a few moments before a chirpy man answered "Hello rathdowns real estate" "Hiya I was on to you the other day I was just wondering if the property in Dublin was still available?" I said looking up at Sophie who's eyes were wide. "Yes of course we can discuss finances and when that's all finished we can talk about a moving date" " if I pay a large deposit today could I move in tomorrow and pay the rest during the week""well yes if you send the money I could meet you at the property at 2 tomorrow" I smiled and nodded "perfect thank you" I said and hung up. "What was that?" Sophie said looking shocked "fresh start" I said and picked up Darcie, while putting the last of my things in my suitcase.

"I'm gonna head out and grab some food before we go you coming?" Sophie asked opening the door "nah I'm good I'm just gonna rest until we have to go thanks" I waved as she closed the door. I was laying on the bed with Darcie asleep beside me. I kissed her head and closed my eyes falling asleep. I must of only been asleep a few hours when I heard someone bang on the door. "Fuck sake Sophie" I sighed getting up to answer the door. I unlocked it and opened it to find an angry Logan at the door. "Your not taking my daughter" he said pushing past me into the room. I sighed and shut the door.