Chapter 17

Maddie's POV
I gathered myself together and walked downstairs. Everyone was sitting in the kitchen quietly. "Is he gone?" I asked voice cracking my mum looked at me nodding my lips quivered, my dad jumped up and pulled me close hugging me. "I lied, I had to if I didn't I'd never see Darcie again" I sobbed. "What did you lie about?" My gran asked. I looked over at Darcie and took a breath " I told Logan Darcie wasn't his" my voice cracked and I wiped away more tears. " He was gonna fight me for custody and I wouldn't win not against his money so I lied". "And he believed you?" My mum asked confused. " yeah I told him I did it for the money" I said shaking my head and looking down. "I'm sorry guys" I took Darcie put her in her pram and left the house to get air.

3 years later
It's been three years since I last spoke to Logan. Him and Daisy broke up and he started dated another blonde Josie or something and he has his own podcast so he's doing well. Myself and Darcie moved to a house in the suburbs of Dublin. It's beautiful, I'm still single focusing all my time on Darcie being both parents. I still talk to some of the guys like Ethan, grey , Amara, Mac and Jake occasionally. Jake knows Darcie is Logan's but understands it's best to lie. Darcie is starting school this morning so the house has been crazy. "Darcie come on we'll be late" I shout grabbing my car keys and picking up my bag. "Im coming mommy" she said skipping down the stairs and getting into the car. I lock the house and get in the car ready for another busy day.