Chapter 3

Maddie's POV
It was now Tuesday afternoon Darcie had be crying for most of the day and refused to eat or drink anything. I checked her temperature again after doing it nearly 7 times today and it was fine everything. She cried hysterically and I picked her up and she was very hot to touch. I took her temperature and it read 101 degrees. I tried to get her to drink something but it just made her cry more. I stripped her off and rang Pam
P: Hello
D: Pam Darcie hasn't stopped crying, she won't eat or drink and her temperature is 101.
P: Take her to the hospital, I'll meet you there.
I hung up and packed everything and put it into the car. I placed Darcie into her car seat got into the car and rang Logan four times and each time my call was declined. I then rang Jake who answered after 3 rings. "What's up mads?" He said. " Is Logan with you?" I asked " um yeah but he's a bit busy at the moment" I shook my head " look I have to go just tell him that I'm heading to hospital with Darcie" Before he got a chance to reply I hung up. I drove to the hospital.

When I got there I ran into the hospital and met Pam. "Oh how is she?" Pam said stroking her cheek. "Still burning up" I replied and walked over to the reception. I gave all of my details and a nurse brought us to an examination room. After examining her the nurse put her into a cot and put her on a IV.
I sat beside her cot and smiled down at her stroking her cheek. " I'll go back to yours and pick up some clothes and things" Pam said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thank you" I said and she nodded and left. I ended up falling asleep in the chair and woke up the next morning to my phone blowing up with texts and miss calls all from Lana and Sophie. I rang Lana back
L: hey where are you?
M: still at the hospital why?
L: have you been on social media today?
M: No I just woke up
L: Good don't until I get to the hospital
Then she hung up. What's up with her I wondered taking out my phone and opening up my Twitter. Nothing seemed to be wrong. I then decided to type in Logan's name to see if there was anything about him. When the page loaded I nearly dropped my phone to the floor.
TMZ: Are Logan Paul and his baby mama maddie officially over. Paul can be seen in a popular LA nightclub partying with some friends including his Ex Daisy keech. Photos show the pair kissing and holding hands while getting into a car together. Are the couple back on and are Logan and maddie off more to come
I looked at my phone as tears began to fall on the screen. Just then Dr abbey walked in " good news Miss Ryan Darcie's temperature is back to normal and her fluid intake is good. It was just a viral infection which should clear soon. If she becomes ill again please ring a doctor and they'll explain the steps you should take. I'll go get the discharge forms for you" "Thank you" I said smiling at her. I looked at Darcie and smiled "looks like your going to be okay baby". I looked at my phone again as texts came flooding in from Evan, jake, Pam, Mike and Lana even Grayson Dolan text me. Grayson and I met a while ago at a influencer event and became very good friends he even calls Darcie his niece. The doctor came back in with the papers "now I just need your signature and your good to go any questions?" I looked at Darcie then looked at the doctor "em we where meant to go visit family tomorrow in Ireland so I was wondering if she'd be ok to fly?" "Of course her sinuses aren't blocked and seems to be ok so I don't see why not. "Thank you" I said and took out my phone. I look through my contacts before I found the person I was looking for and pressed call.