(Intro)

Okay first things first...

Character introduction:

Our lead: Kathrine Ryans: 18, brown eyes, blonde hair, 5'1

Second lead: Kolton Shreeve: 20, blue eyes, black hair, 6'2 tattoos

Third lead: Dominic Shreeve 20, one brown one green eye, brownish black hair, 6'2 has tattoo

One; this story's 18+ but I know you all are gonna ignore that 🤷‍♀️

Second; No one republish my books without my consent. ®

Third; I always hate reading books where their is a bitchy girl and controlling alphas. It's repetitive and not hot. Plus I want you all to know I don't condone manipulation (even if it is done by a hot lead ;)

Forth; she's human and in this world humans can't feel the mate bond instantly so it will take time

Fifth; wolfs don't age until they mark their mate. So the boys stopped aging at eighteen but they are twenty.

Coolio? If not ask questions here 👉

Definitions:
(If you know everything about wolfs already then skip smarty pants)

Marking:
This is the final step to the mating process and it basically means that the wolf will bite the human/other wolf and mark her/him with their teeth. This allows them to have a mind link.

Mind link:
Mind links are like radio stations. You can flip over to any station you have access too. Ie: pack link which includes everyone in a pack. A twin link, which only includes the twins. Or a mind link between mates which is self explanatory.
You can tune in and out of the mind link unless you're a twin, then you always share a head space.

Pack terms:

Luna:
This is the female leader of the pack or the mate of the alpha.

Alpha:
Uhm.... U already know.

Beta:
Second in command.

Omega:
Usually last in command or help around the house. Though in this world they are treated as equals not as servants as some books portray them. (Sorry I can't get behind treating someone so poorly because of blood, plus it's my book and I don't want that kind of slave in it.)

Clear? Any questions ask.
Lastly enjoy.

<3 love and kisses