Forever and Ever-

My eyes flutter open, and are greeted with bright lights.

I mumble something along the lines of to bright.

"Kats? Dom wake up. Hey kitten." Kole says, and I feel someone shift beside me.

He rubs my cheek gently while I try to sit up.

My whole body ached dully. It felt like I'd been hit by a bus.

"You okay?" Nic asks, appearing above me.

"Yeah." My voice was hoarse. Nic pushes a glass of water into my hands and helps me up.

As I sip the memory's of what happened come flooding back. I gasp, sucking down water.

I cough as water shoots down the wrong pipe. Nic slaps my back while I try to get my coughing fit to subside.

I swallow and wipe the tears from my eyes.

I feel the ring on my finger with worry.

The pretty stone in the center was cracked in half.

I let out a breath of relief, wiping my watering eyes.

The elders found their peace...

I try to siphon the magic and find nothing.

Either I was to weak, or my mothers magic had healed me, vanishing after I was safe.

"Bella are you okay?" Nic asks. I look over at him and nod.

He looked concerned, and exhausted.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I promise.

He pulls me down for a kiss. He peppers light kisses on my lips. I squirm when Kole pulls me back over to him.

"Ehem." Someone says. I look over at the doctor. I wince apologetically and free myself.

Kole rubs circles into my hip, which seemed far to intimate of a thing to do right now.

Nic pulls me back down into his chest.

I don't bother fighting them, knowing I'd put them through to much.

And it felt more comforting than ever to be in their arms again.

I had honestly thought I'd never see them again.

"You want to tell us how you did it?" The doctor asks with a raised brow.

I open my mouth to respond but no answer comes.

I know what he's asking.

How did I die and come back?

I didn't want anyone knowing about the ring.

It was obvious the ring was to powerful for any immortal being.

Besides if the elders had found peace, they should stay wherever they were.

"You know what, you wouldn't believe me."

Kole scoffs, pinching the inside of my leg.

I wince, slapping his hand away.

Clearly the doctor gets the wrong idea about what's going on under the covers because when I look back up he's fighting a suggestive look.

"Well a quick look and I'll let you kids reunite." He says. I blush furiously. Nic chuckles tiredly and leans back on the head board. I realize now he has a bandage on his forehead.

His brownish black hair had hidden it before.

I reach a hand out to touch it but he catches my hand and presses a kiss to my knuckles.

"I'm fine." He promises, resting his head on the pillows while the doctor checks my vitals.

The doctor continues to check my heart like it was about to stop, glancing at the monitors every few seconds curiously.

I should tell him, as he seemed trustworthy, but it seemed safer the secret die with me.

Whenever that may be.

Kole lays back, his eyes closed. I give him a head massage and listen to him hum tunelessly.

After Dr Reynolds is done he leaves us, taking the needles out of our arms.

My head was throbbing, but I didn't care, Asher and Carter were in my head, blocking the pain as best they could.

Our friends come to visit and drop off flowers. Of corse they all ask how I was resurrected.

I just feed them a lie about miracle and they accept it, but obviously don't believe it.

Keira evens visits and sends me a smirk as she eyes the two boys beside me.

Thank godess she wasn't a judgey person.

"Love you." She says, setting the tray of cookies beside our bed. She pats Kole's arm.

He grins and grabs another cookie.

Pig.

"Meanie." He says, sticking his tongue out at me. I flick his ear. He pinches the inside of my leg again, smirking when I yelp.

"Geez calm down horn dogs. You just died remember?" Nic mumbles with a chuckle.

Nic grabs me when Kole lets his hand slide up my leg teasingly.

"Back. Get your needy hands away." Nic says. Kole grins and pulls me toward him.

I laugh as they fight over me.

"Guys! We need to rest." I remind them. They set me down and lay beside me.

"Fine. I guess we do have a long time to be idiots." Nic sighs. I smile and rub my thumb over my moms ring.

We would have forever. No one was after the elder ring now.

I didn't even have to die to protect it.

So life would go on, and the three of us were going to enjoy every second of it.

That's it. I finished my book. And now I'm going to start something new.

It's always hard for me to say goodbye to a book. I want to keep writing forever.

I want to write boring moments about the three of them cuddling and kissing but I know I have to end it here.

Goodbye Kolton, goodbye Dominic, and goodbye Kathrine.

Unless you guys want a epilogue this is the last chapter-

I LOVE U ALL-

<3 love and kisses