21. A powerful one-

"No!" The boys say together. They get out of bed and I blush.

"Pants." I say, since they were butt naked.

"Who cares he has seen us naked." Nic spits, yanking a hand through his hair.

I frown and look at Liam. He sends me a suggestive smirk that says one of two things; he'd seen them naked more times than me, or he'd enjoyed it.

Probably both. The guy was hard to read.

Did that mean I had competition?

"Uh, no to what?" I ask. Kole pulls on some shorts and tosses some to his brother so I could focus.

"Bella you went down there once and look what happened. Not again." He says.

"The power dampens cuffs are working and we have a local witch we trust to keep a spell dampening barrier up." Liam says.

"So hypothetically if Luna Kathrine did go down there-" Liam starts.

"No." The boys say.

I sigh. "Who else would she talk to?" I ask rhetorically.

"Us. If she is about to crack then a knife could speed her up without putting you in danger." Nic says coldly.

I take a breath.

"No. I am not going to allow you to torture someone who's done absolutely nothing wrong." I say. They sigh.

"Bella, we aren't letting you down there. I'm sorry nonnegotiable." I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Fine." I say. They let out relived exhales. Nic grabs a shirt, tossing it to me.

I pull it on while staying under the covers, then go back to arguing my side.

"But we aren't torturing her. We wait until she will talk to anyone." I say.

But I wanted answers. Somehow I felt like those witches were related to my dream.

I wanted to know why.

"We want to know why too Kate, and we will figure things out, but not if it means putting you in danger." Kole says.

I nod and wave a hand at Liam. He glances between us briefly before stepping out.

"I'm going to breakfast." I announce. The boys watch me stand.

"Stay-" I say when they start to get up.

"It's my turn to bring you breakfast in bed." I say. They looked suspicious.

I grab a pair of shorts off the end of the bed and keep my thoughts focused on what I would make.

They watch me slip out of the bedroom. I grab my phone and hit shuffle on my playlist.

Lucky for me the Bluetooth speakers were working, and loud music masks the sound of my footsteps.

I run into the kitchen and at the speed of light grab a pan.

I probably looked insane but who cares. I turn the heat on and toss the package of bacon on.

"Shit I have to take the plastic off first." I remind myself.

I was in a hurry okay, normally cooking was a strong suit.

I toss the bacon on and run to the door.

I had probably about ten minutes tops. The music would keep them from hearing me leave, and the bacon was probably good enough to mask the fact my scent had disappeared.