I love you-

When we reach the penthouse Nic takes my hand, rather gently compared to Kole's roughness.

I open my mouth but he sends me a look. We all three walk over to the couch. Nic pushes me down.

They start closing the curtains. I frown, suddenly more anxious.

Kole stands in front of me, his ice colored eyes hard.

"You're not going." He says. "Yes I am." I say. "Look I know you don't love the idea of me going in there alone but if I sleep on it and see anything bad happen to myself then I will know not to go." I say.

I see Kole think it over.

"You would tell us if you saw anything? Even if it was nothing?" I nod and cross my heart.

"And I'm sorry for almost laughing." I add. He rolls his eyes. "I don't care Asher thought it was fun to make you laugh." He scoffs.

"Now strip." He adds. I do laugh then. I can't help it.

Kole sits beside me and pushes me up. Nic sits beside him, still shirtless.

"Strip." Nic says cooly. I open my mouth to argue but slow music stops me.

Oh my gosh. I mated with horny dumb asses.

They smirk. I didn't know how to do this exactly but I did watch that Magic Mike scene where they stripped...

Yeah I was under prepared.

"Go." Nic says, leaning back.

I blush as I start moving my hips in a way that probably has god writing me off the heaven invite list.

The boys seem to like it though because I see Nic shift in his seat.

I knew striping was about teasing so I decide to go slow.

Keira had actually talked about her teenage years some, and she taught me some things guys liked, so I wasn't totally clueless.

Plus I watched a lot of tiktok so I knew just what to do with my butt. Obviously I wouldn't go that fast or hard but I'd do a variation of the tiktok dance stuff...

I get out of my own head and just relax. I lose the shirt and a few moments later the pants. The boys helped me dress today so I was of course wearing the sexiest lingerie I owned.

I hear Kole mumble a curse in Italian when I lean over and grab my pants. I toss them aside, smirking to myself.

Glad to know I affected them too.

"Lap dances?" I ask.

They continue to stare hungrily.

I take that as a yes. I rest my knees on either side of Nic, my breasts in his face. When his hand comes out to touch me I grab it and pin it over his head.

"No touching." I remind him. I drag my nails lightly down his chest, enjoying this control.

I loved being dominated but holy fuck it was hot watching them struggle to obey the no touching rule.

I move my hips down onto Nic's lap. I hear him exhale a breath he'd been holding. I look over into Kole's eyes while I grind.

I let out a breathy moan to turn them on, plus it was hard holding them back.

Kole's hand moves to adjust himself in his pants. I push his hand away.

When my fingers skim his pants his eyes flutter closed. I feel Nic's hand on my waist.