6. All in-

"Oh my gosh. The one time I put up with boys. They turn out to be crazy. Or maybe he was crazy and his brother was sane? No. They're both crazy. I'm crazy. No, I'm dead if I stay here."

I didn't realize I had been talking aloud until Dominic butts in.

"Bella-" I cut him off.

"My name is Kathrine and you have fifty seconds to explain."

Sure I may be shy, but I wasn't a push over. No way in hell was he going to stalk me and get away with it.

I hit the timer button on my watch for good measure.

I also slide my hand into my purse and grab my phone just in case.

Safety first.

He talks quickly, a faint Italian accent appearing.

"My brother and I aren't normal be- Kathrine. I'm sure you can tell by now? The way you feel. The way you're drawn in. Has that ever happened before?" He asks. He brushes his fingers over the back of my palm and tingles erupt.

He wasn't off the hook.

"Yeah a few times." I lie carelessly. His jaw flexes.

Yeah one point for Kathrine and-... maybe we shouldn't keep score.

"I promise the truth sounds crazy but my brother needs to be here for the whole story." He pleads.

His green and brown eyes bore into mine pleadingly. His words sounded sincere, but I have only known him one day.

How would I know if he's lying.

Beep. Beep. Beep! Beep!

...was that my bs detector?

"Your watch." Dominic reminds me.

I clear my throat and lean away from him. I didn't realize how close we'd gotten.

I hit stop and take a breath.

"Fine. Six pm I'll drive myself and we can meet at some stupidly expensive restaurant." I say, wanting him to back out if he knew I'd buy a expensive meal.

If he wanted a chance I'd make him work for it.

He sends me a tight smile and lets out a breath of relief.

"Of corse. Send me the location and I'll book a reservation." He says.

Hmm maybe I'd pick a place impossible to get into, then they wouldn't get to explain.

I did want to hear him out though.

Then again I also wanted to do other, less civil things with him and a certain twin brother...

I snatch the business card instead and start walking quickly in the wrong direction with my head held high.

"That's the wrong way bambina." He calls. I pause and shuffle for a moment.

"Look away then. I want to win this argument." I demand, trying to hold on to my anger.

Kiera always said I was bad at holding a grudge, and I could feel my anger slipping with ever second.

He turns and I stomp back toward the car.

My dad drives me home, so I assume they found another ride. Good, they better be scared of me.

I was... still a little mad.

I'm not sure where all my confidence was coming from but I was praying I could hold onto it long enough to make sure these two gorgeous men didn't murder me.

Maybe it was a mistake. I'd probably cancel anyway....

Or maybe not.

I arrive at home shortly after and seek out Keira.

She was surprised but once I dropped the words friend-date she was a goner.

She pulled dresses that cost more than my life off the witches closet shelf's.

I tried telling her they didn't like me and that I shouldn't go but she wasn't hearing it.

Besides what was I going to say, 'hey by the way I may be experiencing stalkholmes syndrome, so tie me to the bed before I beg them to come get me.'

Nah, she'd faint.

Then I'd sneak off and be with them.

Ugh! I hated this. It wasn't normal to feel this moody was it? One second I was falling then the next I was mad I existed? Why me?

All I asked for was a normal life, nah a boring one.

"No Keira. I'm not wearing lingerie." I hiss. I toss the black lacy bundle into the closet.

"What? It's never been worn." She says. I scoff. "That's not the biggest problem." I say.

She shrugs and waves a hand. "Fine your boobs are to small anyway." She says with a smirk. I gasp.

"Hey my boobs are perfect thank you very much. Two c's. Just the way I like them." I say, snatching the lingerie and tossing it onto my bed.

I pull my hair up into a messy but elegant bun.

"Fine." She sighs, looking me over.

I give her a twirl. I had on a black dress that hugged by curves. Their was a cutout in the back that dipped down to the dimples in my back. It stopped mid thigh, which was showier than I was used too.

But I looked friggin awesome.

"Love you. You look amazing." She says. She sniffles and hugs me tightly.

"Oh they grow up so fast!" She wails. I laugh and hug her tightly.

She pulls back when someone knocks.

"Aye two guys are here. Is that a prank or are you actually doing one of them?" I roll my eyes at Keira and turn to Carlos.

"I'm a lady Carlos so I don't 'do' anyone. And if I did I wouldn't tell you." I say. He nods.

"Righhht, I blacked out that was so boring." He says. I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs.

Kolton takes my hand gingerly when I reach the bottom.

I felt more comfortable around him. Maybe it was because I was hoping he wasn't a stalker too or because of his kind smiles that made me feel like we were on a inside joke.

"Bye dear." The witch says. I awkwardly accept her hug, a little confused.

"Be safe." My dad says. I nod, pretending he gave a crap.

"Bye." I call. I walk outside, pulling my coat on.

"Here." I say, handing Dominic's coat over to him. He frowns. "You can keep it." He dismissively wave a hand.

"Isn't it best to remove all evidence before I'm dead?" I aim for a light tone but fall short.

His jaw flexes.

"Nothing will happen to you sweetheart." Kolton promises. Somehow the nickname didn't sound condescending from him.

For some reason I get into the car and let them drive me to the restaurant. And I step out of the car and follow them inside.

I don't know why I was trusting them. But nothing was stopping me now... all in I guess...

<3 loves and kisses