Pathetic-

When I wake up I'm covered in sweat. I had the same dream again, watching myself die.

But this time it was different. I had tried to fight back. But then something had happened.

Just as spells started blasting a wolf jumped between us.

I saw Kole and Nic get between myself and the witch. They were both blasted out the way. And when I turned to save them I only saw their limp forms.

I knew I had to find the witch soon or else my mates would die trying to protect me.

I untangle myself from the boys and push the covers off.

I slip out of bed and into the shower, trying to wash the dream off.

They were both sound asleep still.

Kole was asleep with his forehead resting against Nic's shoulder. I smile and walk silently from the room.

I grab a banana before riding the elevator down.

I didn't want to wake them, knowing they may try to stop me.

When I hit the bottom floor Cassandra is already waiting. She nods and we walk silently out of the hotel. It was early, the sun hadn't even risen yet.

She climbs into a car and after a moments hesitation I follow her. It was a dusty old van that looked straight from the sixties. Their was even a hula girl on the dash.

She turns the radio on with a wave of her pinky.

I listen to the odd jazz music while we ride.

I should have left the boys a note. I just didn't want them to follow me and get hurt like in the dream.

I knew I wouldn't die today since in the vision their was snow and right now it was sunny and surprisingly warm for late August.

"Okay. Stay by me and don't wonder." Cassandra says sternly. I nod and give her a awkward salute.

"Ugh." She sighs, rolling her eyes.

I blush and get out of the car. Their were already three witches waiting at the barrier.

"Hello Mrs Enders." The witch in front says. She had shoulder length black hair and pale skin. She looked in her late forty's or early fifty's.

"Hello." I greet. "What brings you to us?" She asks cooly. "A witch. She's trying to kill me and we need to find her." I say.

"Who?" I open my mouth but then remember I had no name.

"She's an elder." Cassandra says. "Of Mrs Enders coven." She adds. It was weird knowing I had a coven out there.

I knew I was a witch but I didn't feel like one yet.

"Right. Elizabeth." She says. I nod. "Well I haven't seen her on my lands but you may look. Your lands connect on the northwest side so look there. She may be hiding at home." With that she waves a hand for me to go.

I step onto the land and immediately I get a odd feeling.

It was like that feeling you get when you reach the top of a roller coaster. It was some kind of sweet anticipation.

I swallow. My fingers tingled and my chest grew tight.

This felt so right. Like I belonged here or something.

"Come on." Cassandra says. I follow after her, my feet moving slowly.

The houses were built along the pathway. Some were off to the back but most of them were close and I could see people moving around inside them.