9. Must be broke-

Kolton's POV:
A disappointment? How could she ever be a disappointment?

My thoughts and my wolfs get progressively more protective.

She had fallen asleep, probably the stress of the day finally catching up with her.

I watch Dom pick her up carefully.

"She's not gonna run right?" He asks worriedly. I shrug my shoulders, phasing back into a human form. I pull my clothes on.

I hopped not.

I drive home while he cradles her in the back sweet, whispering stuff to her in Italian.

I didn't know Italian and neither did he, but our wolfs did. So that must be Carter speaking. I glance in the rear view mirror as I pull up to her house.

He gently rouses her. She mumbles something and buries her face in his neck.

He eventually walks her up to the house. The older woman opens the door and she pushes a chair for him to set her in by the door.

I hear her human heart racing as my brother tried not to intimidate her. He smiles and her heart speeds more.

I chuckle and he returns to the passenger seat.

"We need to get home and prepare. I want her moved in soon." I say impatiently.

"Soon enough brother." He says under his breath.

So quietly I almost miss it. I guess both of our minds are elsewhere.

The next day I get ready early, grabbing a pullover and some sweats. It was Sunday and I didn't really have the time to waste on an annoying suit.

Plus didn't girls like sweats? Mine hugged my dick nicely I think.

"I hate sharing a head with you." My brother complains when I get into the car. I chuckle.

He takes off at a impressive speed and we make it away from our hotel and underground club to her house in five minutes instead of thirty.

Maybe we had been going to fast. "Go in. Her dad doesn't care for me." Dominic chuckles. I chuckle too and get out.

When I'm across the lawn I catch the smell of lavenders. I smile and look up into my angels window.

'Get her a flower. Girls like that.' Asher pleads. He just wanted to annoy me now, didn't he?

I smirk and settle for pulling myself up onto the roof.

If her neighbors saw well... they didn't.

I pull into her open window.

I grab her from behind and cover her mouth. I hear her heart begin to race.

"Shame you forgot your rape flute with us last night or you'd have the upper hand." I say.

She relaxes back into me. I remove my hand.

"Don't scare me like that. Also don't barge in. I could have been naked." Ah a man could dream.

"Go get dressed love we have a big day ahead." I say. She frowns but nods.

"Don't touch anything." She says before disappearing into the bathroom.

Asher takes over and touches everything, spreading his scent evenly around the room. I pause when he stumbles across some lingerie.

It had a lot of straps and was hanging on a clear plastic sheet.

I swallow harshly, my mind and Ashers wondering if this was for us.