Cookie jar-

I watch Kolton decorate a cookie with far to much intensity. He bites his lip, and I can't help but smile.

"He's cute." Keira chuckles from beside me.

"Something you point out often." I joke, slapping her lightly with a towel.

She grins.

"You look so happy. I'm just happy for you." I hug her, tossing the towel onto the counter.

"I'm happy for you too."

I had heard all about her new job, and her new 'not boyfriend, but also kinda boyfriend'.

I was so happy to see her happy too, she deserved it all.

"Sit. What are you wearing for your date?" I ask, biting into a cookie.

She opens her mouth but I interject.

"Sorry, your not date, date." I roll my eyes.

She blushes, rolling her eyes back.

"I don't know. It's between a black dress and a red skirt."  I purse my lips.

"The red skirt that you wore to that bar a few years back?" She nods.

I nod too, thinking.

"That was hot, wear it." She smiles.

"Finished!" Kole announces, holding up a cookie proudly.

"Me too." Nic announces.

I could tell this was actually nic speaking since he lacked the Italian accent, but I assumed I was speaking to Asher instead of Kole.

Kole holds up a cookie, and I smile.

"It's you." He says, waiting for my reaction.

I grin, looking over the blonde gingerbread girl.

"I love it." Kole grins, shrugging modestly.

I take it, ignoring Keira's knowing smirk.

Her words from earlier come back.

'You've got them wrapped around your little finger'

She was wrong, they had me wrapped around their fingers.

"And mine is obviously better." Nic says, regaining my attention.

He holds up his cookie, which was a impressive looking wolf.

How was it they were good at everything they did?

Nic's cookie could probably make it into a bakery.

Koles was messy but still had an attention to detail.

Before I can save Nic's too, Kole takes a bite of the head.

"We like mine better, right?" Kole asks childishly, swallowing the wolf cookie with a innocent smile.

Nic slaps the back of Koles neck and I watch them take off running.

"They're going to break the house." I say, looking at Keira.

She laughs.

"You've got your hands full here. I have to prepare dinner tho, we've got lots of people to cook for!" She gushes.

I grin and walk behind her to the door.

"Same time next week. We're making this a thing." I try not to think about what might prevent next week from happening...

"Yeah! Obviously. Maybe we make something the boys don't turn into a competition." I suggest. She laughs, and sends me a smile.

"Bye Kitten." She teases. I wince, blushing. She laughs as the doors close.

I walk quickly back into the bedroom to find Kole and nic on the bed.

Kole was in his wolf form, his paws in the air, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

I smile and scratch his head.

A wolffish purr rumbles from his chest. I sit beside Nic, pulling out the old spell book again.

I'd enjoyed today, but I couldn't afford to not practice.

"You can afford to relax though, we won't let anything happen to you." Nic promises.

Kole barks softly beside me, as though confirming what Nic says.

"Fine. But I can still practice, just in case." Kole peers over at the book, reading along with me.

Nic and Kole eventually get up to help with pack training and I'm left alone.

I had never really looked around the hotel, so I decide to get dressed.

I pull my hair into a messy bun, and slip on a black dress that was a little tighter than my normal sundresses.

I hit the button for the very bottom floor, where I knew the underground club was.

When the doors open I'm taken to a empty room.

Mostly empty, I spot one of Koles sisters, though they looked so much alike and it was so dim I couldn't tell which, was currently kissing a unknown man.

I walk out of the private room, and down a empty hall.

Their were numbered rooms on either side of me, and to avoid interrupting anyone I don't enter them.

When I reach the end the door has a shiny gold plate that says entrance.

I pull it and music hits my ears.

I wasn't prepared for the volume.

It's loud bass that shakes the walls.

The deep red lighting gives off a sensual vibe, and the music does nothing to ease the sexual tension in the large crowded room.

People were dancing along to music on the dance floor, looking far to interested in what they were doing yo care about me.

This was... wow

I look around at the tall walls, some clear rooms where people sat drinking and laughing high up where no one could reach them lined the walls.

Their were poll dancers too, set on either side of the dj.

Clubs weren't really my scene, but damn this was amazing.

"Luna." I turn and see Liam. I smile and he smiles back.

"I don't think my Alphas want you down here alone." He says apologetically.

I would have complained, but the music was giving me a headache and I felt uncomfortable with how much of a show the dancers were putting on.

I nod and Liam leads me back through the hall to a different elevator.

He hits a button and gives me a salute.

I smile and wave back.

"Have fun." I joke, tilting my chin over his shoulder, gesturing to the crowd.

He grins mischievously.

"I always do." He gives me a wink and disappears.

I snort, watching him run away as the doors close.

I would definitely come back with Kole and Nic.

No way they could own a club and not take me to it.

<3 love and kisses